Declaration of War for World 100

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Arabstar
Lancer

Postby Arabstar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Hello pm player ya said that there will be a limit to buying gold. What I wana know is what will u do with the players who have been saving gold for world 100 I for example know a players who have saved over 20k in gold for 100 , so what will ya do with him when he has a full 40k city after 1 day

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Arabstar wrote:Hello pm player ya said that there will be a limit to buying gold. What I wana know is what will u do with the players who have been saving gold for world 100 I for example know a players who have saved over 20k in gold for 100 , so what will ya do with him when he has a full 40k city after 1 day

The limit on gold is only for the Playmesh staff

wafflebot
Lancer

Postby wafflebot » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:45 am

Arwyn wrote:Everyone has to remember, PWNLAW and his guild do this for a living, the rest of us (perhaps) have other jobs, I'm not sure if everyone is capable of playing this game while otherwise engaged in their respective professions?

lol. do you think we sit at our desks playing valor all day? sounds like a pretty awesome life. ain't that right, bananabandana?

wafflebot
Lancer

Postby wafflebot » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 am

Scuzzy1007 wrote:As a veteran of W3 and many others, some losses, some victories, I relish the thought of killing those that brought me such fan favorites as iMafia (lost tons of $$ when Mr Ju shut it down) and Fishes (an activity I still found as amusing as watching grass grow). On that note: after investing heavily into previous games and worlds with Playmesh and enjoying the people that I have met here, can the newest servers and programs support a world with 200,000+ people? Can the minor glitches be fixed for this world? I will of course invest yet again, but would appreciate these things taken care of.

Scuzzy

where are you getting the 200K+ number from?

nickisparkles
Lancer

Postby nickisparkles » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 am

ralphie wrote:lol. do you think we sit at our desks playing valor all day? sounds like a pretty awesome life. ain't that right, bananabandana?

i just wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friends

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:59 am

nickisparkles wrote:i just wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friends

Sparks has already prepared a very special mustache for the festivities.

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 am

W100, y u no open faster.

Arwyn
Lancer

Postby Arwyn » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:37 am

ralphie wrote:lol. do you think we sit at our desks playing valor all day? sounds like a pretty awesome life. ain't that right, bananabandana?

You don't?��

��

Arwyn
Lancer

Postby Arwyn » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 am

Arwyn wrote:You don't?��

��

The squares were a shocked face,
Then a wink

Robosmurf
Lancer

Postby Robosmurf » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:44 am

At playmesh. I really do hope you are to it. I have seen first hand (and so has pm I've heard) how a big might empire can fall against a small sturdy empire. In w80 we had four or five guilds three to four times our size hitting us in the Killers Olympiad. Took 6 weeks for them to kill me and I think one or two members made it to 8. Which was the length of our campaign. In w95 as the smurfs we hit guilds bigger and more powerful than us and after two weeks no one was prepared to hit because of all out coordinated attacks. If you are that good. Good luck and bring it on. As long as it is honest play. History will remember us in immortality.

Return to “Event Archive”