Declaration of War for World 100

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Jodamann

W100

Postby Jodamann » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:48 am

I believe the By product of playmesh people playing w100 may be more worthwhile tban the actual experience of w100. At is, if the develpoers and rest of playmesh team experience the glitches and hiccups and tactics that we do, they are more apt to remediate and implement a better game.

I do have a question. The playmesh cities apparently give out gold. Does that mean i can become like a central bank and give out gold if i conquer a playmesh city?

Also, will playmesh invade other worlds or only w100?

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:17 am

Calculon wrote:Just an idea, is there any way that rewards gained by players that eliminate pm members can then be awarded again to someone that kills that player?

E.g. Orlor is eliminated by deathvirus who is then eliminated by myself...

Is there anyway that I could then receive the original reward that deathvirus got for eliminating orlor. This would create a very interesting aspect to the world by making there be not just a reward for eliminating a pm player but also having it paint a target on the players back for the rest of the world to aim at! Might make people think twice about attacking/eliminating a pm player...

Seeing as the world is going to start soon I doubt that that would be put into action. And if I ever do manage to kill Orlor you are not going to be able to lay a single finger on me. Tomorrow, I become a more brave person who sends fakes all the time, instead of being totally idle and passive as have I always been since W48.

Pioneer
Lancer

Postby Pioneer » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:28 am

If the developers keep track of history regarding players they know what guild not to mess with ;-)
Looking forward to start!!

nickisparkles
Lancer

Postby nickisparkles » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 am

DeathViruzX wrote:Damn. Why does the world have to open tomorrow. I have to go to school for 5 hours tomorrow to check my exam scripts. REALLY? If I don't get into the world I will kill everyone at PM personally in real life. Can someone give me an estimation on when the world will open in GMT +8 and what the max pop will be?

orlor will call you a waaaaahmbulance to help you cope. 17:00 VALOR time (math is fun) ;)

RJKing
Knight

Postby RJKing » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 am

Oooooh Nicki Sparkles lays down a gem with the wahhambulance! T mins 30 mins and counting

LordFerret
Lancer

Postby LordFerret » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 am

Wilst thine cowardly dogs of playmesh finally reveal the veils of lies (names) played in previous worlds? Valorians have throw down the gauntlet!!!

RJKing
Knight

Postby RJKing » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:41 am

Whoops forgot what day it is. It's 23 hrs away

Logan Blade
Lancer

Postby Logan Blade » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:11 pm

I see that the time has come! Finally, after 99 other worlds, the villainous curs of Play Mesh raise their cowardly heads out of the shadows of Valor. Now is the time to strike and behead these fools!
I have used my magical iPhone scrying crystal and have peered not only into Valor, but also other universes. I came upon a universe called "YouTube", where I have gazed upon the faces of PwnLaw, Nickisparks, bananabandana, and others as they have foolishly explained their building and troop strategies and given away other information. That's right, Play Mesh. We know your secrets. LOL
I must admit, it will be a shame to dispatch such a pretty lass as Nickisparks, but what needs to be done must be done. Do not try to use your womanly charms to dissuade me, it will not work. On second thought, go ahead and try if you are so inclined. I like a challenge. ;-)
Play Mesh cannot hope to win this war, only merely survive should be decide to show mercy...but do not count on it. You do not believe my words? No matter. The streets will run red with the blood of the non-believers. Our Blades of Death shall see to it and we will be your DOOM!!!

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:24 pm

ralphie wrote:lol. do you think we sit at our desks playing valor all day? sounds like a pretty awesome life. ain't that right, bananabandana?

Oh yeah, I'll bring the pain all day! Just let me finish planting these strawberries, placing my rainbow unicorn statue, and checking on my friends' crops.

Skarloc

Postby Skarloc » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Got it!! You guys must be the bloated worms who crawled outta the ground in Aurora's Vision! Hmmmm. Attractive! Lol

Return to “Event Archive”