iOS Beta Test Opportunity!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
fighterishere
Lancer

Postby fighterishere » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 am

oops sry miss out my id; fighterishere hmmm what i like most about this game is killing other players , i dont know why but if i see a 20k barb and a 15k player i would rather take the player first

fighterishere
Lancer

Postby fighterishere » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 am

looking up i see people saying how they know the game ... i know as last time my mother is the only one that have iphone so we told her whatever she find just download if we(my brother and i ) dont want play then deleted . she download this game and when i start i plating i got interested and started playing on her iphone giving my brother no time to play and end up fighting . Now she bought us each a iphone and both of us play this game .. At first my bro thought it was another time wasting game but i kept calling him to play so he did then after awhile he got addicted too . Now both of us are playing . Hope you find this interesting on how i get to know this game ........... .......... ............ ............. ............. ............. ................... .............. those playing in w86 know what the dots mean

AlexanderAIZG
Lancer

Postby AlexanderAIZG » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:59 pm

AlexanderAIZG
I love everything about this game, it's fun the main reason I bought an iPhone 4S and an iPod touch4 amazing just love everything about the game, I regularly keep in touch with admins about bugs and problems I'd love to be a beta tester

Firewalker
Lancer

Postby Firewalker » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I love to play Valor because its a time when I can escape from reality. It's a great time to meet and play with players from around the world. It truly is a global community here. The UN needs to get on Valor to see how it should be done! ID: Firewalker

Jothemaster
Guardian

Postby Jothemaster » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:34 am

In-game name: Jothemaster
Member of the w66 Kick Ass Crew
Kakao: Jothemaster (name is MAJORASXWRATH)
IGNS: MAJORASXWRATH
WRATHXOFXMAJORA
MyDreamMods
TheTrolkin
See Yall Fallin Down That Big Deep Hole =).

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:46 pm

👆
The current president of my fan club

ArdcaoinLord
Lancer

Postby ArdcaoinLord » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 am

Ardcaoinlord:
I've been playing for near 2 years. I will be getting an iPad for my 30th just so I can play big screen. Love everything about the game and beta testing is great opportunity to influence the direction of the game.

Robosmurf
Lancer

Postby Robosmurf » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 am

IGN Robosmurf. Want to be a beta tester to help improve the game. Seen how it works both from a serious player and mess around. From conquering w14 to tormenting and torturing players in kill fest in w80 and w95 as smurfs. So let the smurficorns ride. Open the gates and let Robosmurf in.

Toubacos

Postby Toubacos » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 pm

I might be late but my nickname is Toubacos.
Would love to do some beta testing for Valor.
Using an iPhone 5 and i'm becoming seriously addicted to this game and i know that for sure because i spend every moment that i have nothing to do on this game :D

Also got experiencing in beta testing. Been a beta tester for Battlefield 3, WoW: WotLK and Cataclysm.

JudgeDredge
Knight

Postby JudgeDredge » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Username:
JudgeDredge
Love the game, can't go anywhere without checking if my scolars are landed yet or if my guild mates need support...
I'm yet to find a worthy adverserty to remove my citys ...great game guys :)
EXODUS

Return to “Event Archive”