Valor Still Down - Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
kronk729
Lancer

Postby kronk729 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Kindle Fire, Amazon Marketplace, wifi comcast.

psymbiosis
Lancer

Postby psymbiosis » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Kindle Fire, Amazon Market Place, Comcast.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Any sort of downtime for an online only game is a horrible experience that both you (as the player) and me (as the person wanting to see happy players) don't want to see ever happen.

Unfortunately it does happen every now and then and my job is both gather feedback on current issues (thank you very much for the device specs, internet providers, and where you downloaded Valor from) and also relay to you the current status of the issue.

Regaining your access to Valor is the number 1 priority of our Server/Android team right now and I do apologize that it is taking a while for that to be resolved.

psymbiosis
Lancer

Postby psymbiosis » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:37 pm

If everyone on valor was down that would be one thing, but having only android users down is BS. Other people are playing while we have no idea if we are under attack, we are unable to support our guildmates and unable to build resources and buildings or conquer new cities. Operations in progress are halted or delayed because other members cannot count on us. Valor for Android already faces serious shortcomings compared to the IOS version. This is unacceptable.

Orlor wrote:Any sort of downtime for an online only game is a horrible experience that both you (as the player) and me (as the person wanting to see happy players) don't want to see ever happen.

Unfortunately it does happen every now and then and my job is both gather feedback on current issues (thank you very much for the device specs, internet providers, and where you downloaded Valor from) and also relay to you the current status of the issue.

Regaining your access to Valor is the number 1 priority of our Server/Android team right now and I do apologize that it is taking a while for that to be resolved.

Dimas187
Lancer

Postby Dimas187 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:44 pm

I can appreciate the apology but it will never secure my faith in playmeshes ability to have competent IT people working on these "updates". I've played on an iPad2 also since w16 with similar problems with these "updates". While others are playing we are stuck. Because of the lack of vision and planning. I'll pass on the apology and would like compensation for my inconvenience for their mistakes

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Thanks psymbiosis for saving me the time of typing that out myself. As a competitive game all users should be offline. Not to take away from others but in the sake of fairness. That or take apple users down for an equal of time when the Android server is back up. The former seems more logical.

Nuge
Lancer

Postby Nuge » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm

This is a competitive game where 8 hour plus away changes everything. I spent money and time and expect better than this. You offer a product but inadequate support, you offer pennies when I loss my time and money. I done with you

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Dimas187 wrote:I can appreciate the apology but it will never secure my faith in playmeshes ability to have competent IT people working on these "updates". I've played on an iPad2 also since w16 with similar problems with these "updates". While others are playing we are stuck. Because of the lack of vision and planning. I'll pass on the apology and would like compensation for my inconvenience for their mistakes

Our support team would be the one to inquire with about that. Be sure to present your full case of what happened etc while you were not able to log in. This step should be done once you are able to log in again and survey the damage (or hopefully lack there of).

hysopia
Lancer

Postby hysopia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm

I agree with their sentiments. 50 gold gets me a few trees, no way that will make up for a lost city, or two. Take it down for everyone!

Dimas187
Lancer

Postby Dimas187 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Playmesh happily takes players' money but offers nothing satisfactorily as compensation for lost time other than an apology. Max out the lvls for resources for the Android uses who have lost at least 8 hrs of playing and will continue to lose even more playing as this server issue drags on and lock down our accts so we won't be attacked while the server on Mars is being worked on.

Return to “Event Archive”