Previous announcements and other threads rest here
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes, the horrible worms.

Kegg
Lancer

Postby Kegg » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm loosing BP and 5 que to build and a ton of other things! Grrrrr I need my crack back! Or I'm going back to evony

Filthysnotrag
Knight

Postby Filthysnotrag » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Yes, the horrible worms.
they're not TOO bad as long as you have a little ketchup

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Dels wrote:It's not a joke, you have to drive to McDonald's, ask for a espresso and then blame it on the vending machine apparently. Simples!

This is the first post, other than my own, that has made me lol. Cheers to u Dels for your commitment to a ton of hilarious posts that hopefully have ****ed a ton of ppl off and made just as many laugh.

On another note, worms?

Jodamann

W100

Postby Jodamann » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Isnt it ironic that w100 has a huge outage during a critical part of the game?

Glad to have nonplaymesh experience it with us. Unfortunately, Bezos and the rest of amazon are at an extended stay at burning man.

Necessity is the mother of invention. This will be better. Unfortunately, w100 is teetering on a wreck.

I had three scholars worth of resources queued in my city hall behind my academy. Instead, i will be done building a useless city hall level 26,27, and 28. I dispatched over 500 farming missions to build that.

That is now wasted. Maybe i should just delete this app. I spent some serious money on w100 too.

. This is a really toxic experience.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Jodamann wrote:Isnt it ironic that w100 has a huge outage during a critical part of the game?

Glad to have nonplaymesh experience it with us. Unfortunately, Bezos and the rest of amazon are at an extended stay at burning man.

Necessity is the mother of invention. This will be better. Unfortunately, w100 is teetering on a wreck.

I had three scholars worth of resources queued in my city hall behind my academy. Instead, i will be done building a useless city hall level 26,27, and 28. I dispatched over 500 farming missions to build that.

That is now wasted. Maybe i should just delete this app. I spent some serious money on w100 too.

. This is a really toxic experience.

No you can't leave the most epic game ever! It's too good to leave!

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm

As i frequently check back with Valor to see if it will load, i patiently wait for the blue bar to stop at that familiar spot near the end and exclaim "please check your internet connection" and think to myself how hilarious it would be if they changed it so the blue bar goes just a tad farther and the gamer gets a rush of excitement before the same error pops up and he realizes it was a false sense of hope and nothing was fixed. Lmao

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Even Evony has problems and you don't hear from them when they are happening.

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 pm

cjclags wrote:As i frequently check back with Valor to see if it will load, i patiently wait for the blue bar to stop at that familiar spot near the end and exclaim "please check your internet connection" and think to myself how hilarious it would be if they changed it so the blue bar goes just a tad farther and the gamer gets a rush of excitement before the same error pops up and he realizes it was a false sense of hope and nothing was fixed. Lmao

Mean streak much?

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:43 pm

32 pages of poop later...

I actually got more then 4 hours straight sleep last night.. I got 5! Odd feeling first time since I started playing

Return to “Event Archive”