Previous announcements and other threads rest here
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Aww poop. This stinks,

DC1
Lancer

Postby DC1 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 pm

My main concern Is world 100 where you have a ton of gold horders that had academies and nerds 2 days ago. I modestly played what I could and would have had an academy tomorrow at best. Now it will take at least 2 more days due to schedule. Real issues. Not looking for freebies. Just how is that advantage to others fixed?

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:11 pm

DC1 wrote:My main concern Is world 100 where you have a ton of gold horders that had academies and nerds 2 days ago. I modestly played what I could and would have had an academy tomorrow at best. Now it will take at least 2 more days due to schedule. Real issues. Not looking for freebies. Just how is that advantage to others fixed?

My understanding is nobody is fixed. We thought it was somewhat but was wrong. Went right back down. I believe everyone is experiencing this which means no advantage for anyone.

DC1
Lancer

Postby DC1 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Warehouses are filling btw. Got in for a minute earlier and my empty house at shutdown was overblown. So the big guys have the same, but the advantage of paying more. Good news is barbs should be full as well

Kabal
Lancer

Postby Kabal » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:13 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if playmesh just decided to drop the game all together after they read all the whining on these forums

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 pm

The game is still active as during a 10 min gap where it let you log on my guild mate had capped a few more cities whilst "down"

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Kabal wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if playmesh just decided to drop the game all together after they read all the whining on these forums

Then we win World 100 by default.

DC1
Lancer

Postby DC1 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Brikel wrote:My understanding is nobody is fixed. We thought it was somewhat but was wrong. Went right back down. I believe everyone is experiencing this which means no advantage for anyone.

Everyone's resources are still pounding away. Means a lot more for someone with full upgrades. The delay in server issue had NOT stopped production. I saw mine for the 4 minutes I could get in. Even sent and attacked a barb that should have been empty but was full just to see.

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Not with the coiners playing. It is fun to play and yes a lot of glitches. But they are making money. They are going to throw those lores in game. To keep ppl spending money on an "app"

Dels
Lancer

Postby Dels » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Kegg wrote:Sorry, almost 11 hrs of the servers being down! We want an update plz!!!

This is an automated answer from your service provider.
Press 1 if you are having problems
Press 2 if you can't find 1
Press 3 if you forgot the options for 1 and 2
Press 4 if you want to talk to someone and we will go through these options again with you.
Thank you, your call is important to us.

Return to “Event Archive”