Valor Still Down - Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
hysopia
Lancer

Postby hysopia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Great... for those of us engaged in wars, how do we compete? Freeze everyone now, please, to make it fair.

psymbiosis
Lancer

Postby psymbiosis » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Does the Playmesh/Valor understand that this is a game changing event? My warehouses are full, my cities are vulnerable, my guildmates may be understanding, but what does that get them if they need my help? BS, and compensation is expected.

Orlor wrote:The issue has been identified as one with our latest live version on Amazon Marketplace.
In order to correct that an entire new client will have to be put on the Marketplace.

Unfortunately it does take a bit of time for that to happen and the earliest it could happen is tomorrow. If I get any further information tonight I will let you know but more likely is I will have some tomorrow morning.

zidane02
Lancer

Postby zidane02 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:24 pm

hysopia wrote:Great... for those of us engaged in wars, how do we compete? Freeze everyone now, please, to make it fair.

yeah right, please make it fair.. freeze everyone, or make everyone's village invulnerable who has problem logging in, or beginners protection.. that will make it fair.. thanks so much..

byteme
Lancer

Postby byteme » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm

I was on this am, now it acts like it cannot see the internet.
Seems a lot like that ticket I opened about not being able to BUY GOLD. Seems to work for iOS, but android isnt working. again :-(
heading to a cruise tomorrow so guess I am just sol.

byteme
Lancer

Postby byteme » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Orlor wrote:The issue has been identified as one with our latest live version on Amazon Marketplace.

In order to correct that an entire new client will have to be put on the Marketplace.

Not to argue the point< but I have not updated the client in recent times, how could this be a client side issue?

Noticing that the support for android has been very limited as of late. a lot of the new products or new features, go to ios and still we dont see a whole lot here on droid.

and no - we cant say that its due to lack of payment. I had TRIED to buy gold. still cannot. opened a ticket, was told "we are working on it". No updates since.

sancheezy
Knight

10h

Postby sancheezy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Valor now down 10 hrs for Android users on top of the maintenance.

Dimas187
Lancer

Postby Dimas187 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Along with not being to abandon a world, can't see the wall structure, or see region/ global rankings/map glitches, we have already wasted at least 12 hrs and now the soonest we can expect to get back on is 24 hrs. So 36 hrs, maybe more before we'll know the status of our cities. Playmesh has proven their incompetence with poor vision. The updates are a joke if it causes more problems. After 89 worlds they are still noobs.

Nuge
Lancer

Postby Nuge » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:03 pm

I just want in, spend my gold and get out.

dexteosien
Lancer

Postby dexteosien » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 pm

I 'm on a Kindle Fire and still can't connect as well. Same problem with not being able to connect to server from sevetal locations. Bad timing since I have to go to sleep soon. I can't play again for 18 hours and with several guilds at war this is going to hurt.

Dimas187
Lancer

Postby Dimas187 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Nuge, my frustration is just about there as well

Return to “Event Archive”