Valor is back up! From the outage on 10/22/2012.

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Russd1
Lancer

Postby Russd1 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:47 am

I don't seem to have been able to connect for the last couple of hurs.
Checked my connection, and everything seems fine, so is this a re-emergence of the server issue?

LeoXII
Lancer

Postby LeoXII » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 am

Valor is down again, arghhhhhhh!

Since I had accumulated so much resources over the time when Valor was down, and Playmesh is going to compensate us 50 gold, I thought I might as well buy an extender to build my cities and troops with the gold and resources. Halfway through, I can't build anything. I just wasted 2 hours of the extender waiting to get in... and counting!

Kindlarry
Lancer

Postby Kindlarry » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 am

Mine seems to be down again. Was just on an hour ago. Luckily I upgraded my warehouse and have 10 hours of building going on. But sheesh

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:11 am

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THE POP UPS!!!!!!!!! it's broken again

SirSuilleabhain
Lancer

Postby SirSuilleabhain » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:50 am

We appear to be down again. Regardless of reason why, it makes the game look unstable. Eventually, when connection issues become a regular occurrence, people find other things to do, but then i'm saying what everyone already knows.......let me in!!!

Shaloeli
Lancer

Postby Shaloeli » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:52 am

i still have problems cant upgrade, recruiting send attacks...
i only can to login

SirSuilleabhain
Lancer

Postby SirSuilleabhain » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 am

We're back up - at least it was quick :)

Minhtri7872
Lancer

Postby Minhtri7872 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am

"must summon power of internet" - my device is still connected to internet - looks like it is down again

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 am

SirSuilleabhain wrote:We appear to be down again. Regardless of reason why, it makes the game look unstable. Eventually, when connection issues become a regular occurrence, people find other things to do, but then i'm saying what everyone already knows.......let me in!!!

Agree with the impression it can leave. I've been playing this game a while though, and performance has improved.

For some of the others - while this game tends to be the center of our lives, the fact remains that PlayMesh is a small company and has little to no power over Amazon. Netflix most likely has dedicated sales and tech reps at Amazon, but PlayMesh is probably relegated to the same level of importance as you or I would be, running a website off their servers. Which means they sit on hold just like we would, just to be told to check our email and AWS status page periodically.

As far as switching away from Amazon, be careful what you wish for. Something like that isn't easily done, and probably would cost us a few days of downtime.

SilentCons
Lancer

Postby SilentCons » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 am

Valor is down AGAIN! You see, the problem now is not about Amazon anymore. I used to question my connection when I got this kind of messages (very often). Summon Internet, unable to connect etc. With the Amazon incident, I don't know what to question anymore. Now I don't know is it my connection, your server or a glitch, bug etc. Now is more like if I can get on, I'll get on, if I can't then I won't.

And pretty soon, others will do the same. Pretty soon, others will get fed up. So work on this or stop updating.

This post might get a lot of people upset or mad but if you deserve to post something, I do too. It's a forum. I can say what I feel.

Return to “Event Archive”