Valor is currently down due to Amazon Web Services Issue

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Dameann27474
Lancer

Postby Dameann27474 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 am

Valor now logs on but keeps telling me they are updating suspect this will take sometime but do think we should all be paid gold compensation for losing out not only war,assets, but extenders, boosts, and full warehouses I would suggest 400 gold to everyone automatically NOT each individual having to claim.

Dameann27474
Lancer

Postby Dameann27474 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 am

Kabal wrote:ermmmm... no

Reddragon78 wrote:Excuse my ignorance but why is it still down? If you go to the amazon website posted before everything is green and up and running. Is this now a playmesh issue? Thinking of times gone past I'm valor server downtime has sometimes been met with all players receiving a 50 gold credit and although I think that would solve the queue extender issue for some people I think that there needs to be an individual compensation opportunity for players to contact playmesh with explanations of their losses. I for example have lost, so far, half a day if two queue extenders but I know for a fact that a player in w76 had 300 incoming attacks, was sending support troops with the aim of then buying a truce and troop loss reduction. Well clearly he has lost a lot more than me. One last thing, sorry all - and I say this as a non playmesh employee, but whenever I have contacted playmesh regarding problems with gold not showing up etc they have always dealt with me fairly and overcompensated. So they know there are things they need to sort out/ put in place to stop this happening again but they also know that we are the ones that make valor a success and I'm sure, don't let me down now Orla, that they will find a fair solution for all players. Back to angry birds :-(

I agree with you no problem with angry birds. But think compensation should be more than 50 it has DEFINATELY cost me more than that.

DjMcBrien
Knight

I logged in

Postby DjMcBrien » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:09 am

Seriously I was on and I'd show you a print screen if I knew how to on here.. Add my kakao: djmcbrien

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 am

And I really wish people read before they posted as the same questions are always being asked.. When the game is back 100% contact them telling them what your missing etc etc as for us non gold members we have also lost out as well not on gold but on time

Juditha
Lancer

Postby Juditha » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 am

I was also in game, saw new update but the game is not working and now can not start again.

Briggsy_01
Lancer

Postby Briggsy_01 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:38 am

The way I look at it is, EVERYONE had been effect by this on valor. Yes people who have paid for boosts are moaning and yes it is annoying but there the ones who put money in playmesh's pockets so the freeloaders can play! If it isn't for them this game would be covered in advertisement or cost a fee to download. I think those people with 24 hour perks should be compensated only as they are actually going to waste and there not cheap. As for the 7 day perks since the game is still 'running' as such the worst that can happen is your warehouse is full, just like everyone else's, Someone commented that its not fair as some people have max warehouses. That's because some people pre planned for long builds, sleep and the unexpected! This is the unexpected.. Now to the matter of loses of troops - that's war!! Through out history men have died because support never arrived on time or artillery never destroyed the correct location and yes friendly fire still happens.
Yes it sucks but that's war no turning back the clock there and I think it should be the same here. I don't say this because I have no loses I say this because I like the fact this game is played in RT and you have to be on your toes and expect anything. Just pretend your scholars got ambushed, your troops never recieved the despatch order and finally you realise that the troops you just wiped out was your Allie but no colours where shown or messenger sent to inform you of there arrival . Think of this server issue as an act of god! you know like pompay, atlantis, New Orleans, Indonesia, the Titanic....... If we start turning back the clocks then its not true, it be cheating. You can't turn back the clock when someone attacks you and say oh I should have built more troops to defend can you give me 8 hours back.

Qwerty
Lancer

Postby Qwerty » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 am

runatme wrote:A lot of tough talk there come find me I'm in r21 w100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn77Ihe5tWg#t=1m21s

runatme
Knight

Postby runatme » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 am

Hahaha where did that come from

Aniruddh
Lancer

Postby Aniruddh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 am

Seriously PM you should think about switching to a different server. Amazon goes down so very often.

Bhosdi
Lancer

Postby Bhosdi » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 am

aaaaa im going through withdrawals!

Return to “Event Archive”