Valor Still Down - Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
dexteosien
Lancer

Postby dexteosien » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:12 pm

zidane02 wrote:yeah right, please make it fair.. freeze everyone, or make everyone's village invulnerable who has problem logging in, or beginners protection.. that will make it fair.. thanks so much..

I agree that something like this must be done to get everyone on the same page.

Paradox
Lancer

Postby Paradox » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Kindle Fire, Downloaded Valor from amazon app store, play on att wifi.

Thanks to Kakao, I know that in the main world I play in (75) just under half my cities are gone. What happens to my scholarships when I no longer have a city with an academy?

Arikthered
Lancer

Postby Arikthered » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm

On a new droid lucid. I was in the middle of taking a city, now i can't get on. since 9 or 10am today . now 12 hours later and i still can't . My top 15 guild was planning something for tomorrow and now I can't help. I'm in top 10 in the guild, so i hope that doesn't screw them too much. gold might help but it might be too late . let us know an eta or something so we aren't just standing here in shock.
w82 The Core

hysopia
Lancer

Postby hysopia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Nope, let's not shut the servers off for fairness, that might cost us some in app purchace money... Android users will get over it one day. -- Playmesh

byteme
Lancer

Postby byteme » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 pm

hysopia wrote:Nope, let's not shut the servers off for fairness, that might cost us some in app purchace money... Android users will get over it one day. -- Playmesh

Several different times I have TRIED to buy gold. No such luck. I can purchase other games and do almost anything else in Android/Amazon, but not here.
Heading to a vacation tomorrow, guess there is no question of what I will NOT be doing. If I find that I can live without the game, then I am likely going to simply uninstall.

Way too much drama with having to join with other players, having to ALWAYS be at the bottom of the support latter, not being able topurchase gold....I give. I had gotten used to constant crashing, not having the same options as the ios crowd, but with this downtime only affecting the droid community....I call enough.

Dimas187
Lancer

Postby Dimas187 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Face it folks, we are not important to playmesh. Haven't heard anything about compensation or resolution. The only response is we might get back in as early as tomorrow. Compensation? Who knows. Bottom line, they don't have a clue about what they're doing

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Dimas187 wrote:Face it folks, we are not important to playmesh. Haven't heard anything about compensation or resolution. The only response is we might get back in as early as tomorrow. Compensation? Who knows. Bottom line, they don't have a clue about what they're doing

Unfortunately that ETA still stands at I should hopefully have some more news tomorrow morning or so.

Compensation is something I briefly mentioned in an earlier post. Once everybody is able to log in again please send a support ticket in as they are the ones who handle that.

All of our players are important to us and thank you for all your patience with this issue.

This will probably be my last post of the night unless I get some additional info from the server/Android team.

Nuge
Lancer

Postby Nuge » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm

You hit on something here Dimas187, the android platform has always been just a afterthought and clearly not as important as the iphone or IOS. The level of unskilled programming and very poor support for the Android compared to the Iphone is a clearly an example of double standards.

Well, I can't take the frustration of dealing with this game or this company anymore and deleted the game from my phone and tablet (already feeling sooo much better). No more map crashes or playing on half a program, no more dealing with components that didn't work and no more writing support tickets. I even contacted Amazon and they refunded the money I spent yesterday for gold so I only wasted 3 months and not a lot of money. Too many other HIGH quality games out there for the Android, ones that have excellent support and no frustration.

Good luck getting compensated or having a level playing field. You are just wasting your time.

cmbbagus
Lancer

Postby cmbbagus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:15 am

i use an iphone 4 and i recieve a lot of error popups!

Mk2102
Lancer

Postby Mk2102 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:36 am

I'm unable to get in also. HTC EVO 4g, sprint as carrier. I tried reinstalling from the amazon marketplace again 5 mins ago, still nothing. Can't choose worlds, can't connect to the server.

Return to “Event Archive”