World 100 War Diary -- burfordbunny and NickiSparkles

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Ira
Lancer

Postby Ira » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:41 pm

burford_bunny wrote:The bunny wants MORE gold. If the servers are down again, maybe they will give her MORE GOLD!!!!!!!

gimmie some as well!!!! i will give you carrots!!!!!

Jerrykorman
Lancer

Postby Jerrykorman » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:02 pm

The rabbit is correct, bunnies eat Cecotropes which are little Vitamin pills made in the cecum and the act of eating it is called cecotrophy! Bunny poop is those round ***** and they don't have a smell to thin, Cecil look like clusters of tiny grapes and smell real bad, but bunnies usually eat them fresh from their. Hind quarters! When you see a bunny with his head between his legs he's usually not licking himself he's generally taking his Vitamins! On a side note bunnies aren't food they are pets, they can be litter trained and do well living in a house as a house bunny!

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Funny story....kinda sad too though. We had a rabbit years ago. Coco. He was house broken and loved playing with our cat. One evening I was at a medical facility for an appointment and as I was leaving a nurse asked my name. I told her and she got all excited along with the other ladies. Obviously i was confused and one explained to me that my wife had called to leave me a message for them to tell me "the rabbit died". Well, I was sad but they thought she had just found out she was pregnant.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Brikel wrote:Funny story....kinda sad too though. We had a rabbit years ago. Coco. He was house broken and loved playing with our cat. One evening I was at a medical facility for an appointment and as I was leaving a nurse asked my name. I told her and she got all excited along with the other ladies. Obviously i was confused and one explained to me that my wife had called to leave me a message for them to tell me "the rabbit died". Well, I was sad but they thought she had just found out she was pregnant.

The bunny does not understand the goings on in the minds of humans. In what world would "the rabbit died" EVER be a euphemism for becoming pregnant? The bunny has always been suspicious of nurses. And any humans carrying needles, for that matter. This is confirmation that they are off their collective rockers.

Jerrykorman
Lancer

Postby Jerrykorman » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Brikel
Knight

Postby Brikel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Off their collective rockers is right. And who found out injecting the blood of a pregnant lady would kill a bunny proving she was pregnant? A) she would find out eventually and B) how many animals were injected until they found one? If only they stayed in their rockers.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 pm

i dont know what you heard, but mustaches are super in right meow.

Meow listen here girl, do I look like a cat to you? Am I jumping around all nimbly bimbly?

RJKing
Knight

Postby RJKing » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:38 pm

If you count he actually said meow 11 times...to the driver! Hell I'll say meow! For $20 I'll call him a chicken f$&@er! Rod now Rod settle down
Its prime time for crime time! Come on! Team Ramrod!

RJKing
Knight

Postby RJKing » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 pm

"We can't afford another frontal assault. That Bunny's dynamite!
See I told you! But Nooooo you didn't listen! It's just a harmless bunny rabbit. That's what they all say!"

destro31
Knight

Postby destro31 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

never underestimate a lore master. they have mystical powers

Return to “Event Archive”