Legacy World Final Poll - Unit Research Level

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Greenthorne
Knight

Legacy World Final Poll - Unit Research Level

Postby Greenthorne » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:50 pm

To help speed up getting that Legacy World out for all of you, we're going to make our latest poll for Unit Research Level the final one before we announce the final settings and release date next week for the upcoming Legacy World.

As always, you may vote in this thread, but I weigh the votes on Facebook more heavily.

Vote here!
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:07 pm

When this poll is finnished what time frame we looking at before the world opens

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 pm

standard please

Meiwyn
Lancer

Postby Meiwyn » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:56 pm

I do not like this forcing us to go to Facebook to vote. Why should I have to use Facebook to be equal to any other valor player in my vote. I do not have or want a Facebook account. Why can't valor organise votes in valor rather than being inequitable in approach

michseeine
Lancer

Postby michseeine » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:18 am

i fully agree to Meiwyn..

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 am

I'm kinda don't understand why so many people are annoyed about the whole voting thing we begged and pleaded with quark to bring back A legacy world I personally enjoy TBS over legacy as it suits my activity quark could have easily stalled it longer if not even said no as about one year ago they said this was the new way. But when they announced that a new legacy world was coming they could have easily just thrown up a world and said there you go but there trying to promote the game and also let us have a say in what we want if you don't have a Facebook I'm sure they will take everything you post up here into consideration just get off there backs a little it shows there listening to what we want.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:09 am

Greenthorne wrote:To help speed up getting that Legacy World out for all of you, we're going to make our latest poll for Unit Research Level the final one before we announce the final settings and release date next week for the upcoming Legacy World.

As always, you may vote in this thread, but I weigh the votes on Facebook more heavily.

Vote here!

You say that vote on Facebook are more considered?

So I stop voting, bored of this way of doing...

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 am

Poisonousdeath wrote:I'm kinda don't understand why so many people are annoyed about the whole voting thing we begged and pleaded with quark to bring back A legacy world I personally enjoy TBS over legacy as it suits my activity quark could have easily stalled it longer if not even said no as about one year ago they said this was the new way. But when they announced that a new legacy world was coming they could have easily just thrown up a world and said there you go but there trying to promote the game and also let us have a say in what we want if you don't have a Facebook I'm sure they will take everything you post up here into consideration just get off there backs a little it shows there listening to what we want.

I'll not open a Facebook account in order my vote to be considered in a best way than users of this website...

We already saw polls here, so it's possible to do. Using Facebook is just a way Quark to have a free advertissement, but using the votes to level up the activity of their Facebook is shameful...

Sorry Poison, I don't think it's really better than opening a world without any asking before

Housed13
Lancer

Postby Housed13 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:34 pm

No face book level 3 troops or higher please

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:57 pm

If you don't like the way quark does things why don't you guys buy it. Cut all good buying and run it under your own money.

Return to “Event Archive”