Legacy World Final Poll - Unit Research Level

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:49 am

KingEvo wrote:If you don't like the way quark does things why don't you guys buy it. Cut all good buying and run it under your own money.

Couldn't agree more with you

PepperUp
Lancer

Postby PepperUp » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 am

Look guys if you don't have a FaceBook acct. I'm sure you have a friend with one who can vote for you. Lets not make this complicated. I've been waiting to play the real Valor for a wile now and if we need to go to FaceBook to vote big deal just be glad they have listened to us and are releasing a legacy world.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:45 am

If you object to using Facebook (and anything else Quark has been doing lately), here are two links you may be interested in:

http://forum.quarkgames.com/showthread.php?16576-The-Future-of-Valor&p=49116#post49116

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X76LDD3
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:57 am

Greenethorne, I'd suggest you take heed of LordFireFall's polls. there were promises made about fixes and updates to this game. spraying perfume on dog poo does not make it smell any prettier. In fact, it makes it only smell worse. I don't open valor anymore nor do I play. your multi-city management is crap and has been an issue since long before the inception of TBS worlds. now your aim is to go back to legacy. the problem still has not been addressed. Legacy is not going to fix the mass exodus of players. and players that spend more money than I do. TBS is not the driving force of the exodus. spending an atrocious amount of time looking for incoming with so few as 20 cities is one of the BIGGEST problems with the game. Anyways, good luck with your poll. Color me careless on the unit type. I won't be playing another world until the real issues are addressed by your team.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:36 am

200 plus surveys have been taken. 50+ people have liked the Facebook page. Looks like its getting a little interest.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader

Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

larlis
Guardian

Postby larlis » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:31 pm

KingEvo wrote:If you don't like the way quark does things why don't you guys buy it. Cut all good buying and run it under your own money.

Hey Evo what's wrong with the customers having an opinion? After all quark says they are interested in getting player input and that's what they are getting. Here.

As for the qstn: Level 1 research. Never cared for the 3 tier.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:55 pm

The only thing that has really bugged me is the looking where the attacks are coming from other than that the non hd version has been great for me

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 am

KingEvo wrote:The only thing that has really bugged me is the looking where the attacks are coming from other than that the non hd version has been great for me

Evo is just kissing behind because he just got the Lion title. he'll go back to bashing quark eventually.
Valor is the eHarmony of the nerd world

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:49 pm

I agree 100%
Kingevo is a crack kisser and a noob. The HD version, nonHD, and droid version is still not fixed. Promises..empty promises......Again Quark we are addressing problems. Playmesh had an excellent customer service and support techs. Do I need to write some codes for your staff?

AlexanderAIZG
Lancer

Postby AlexanderAIZG » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Look stop trying to be a hipster and just make a Facebook it takes like 2 minutes to do

Return to “Event Archive”