Titan Worlds - Additional Details to Come Next Week!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Greenthorne
Knight

Titan Worlds - Additional Details to Come Next Week!

Postby Greenthorne » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Our first upcoming Titan World is called "T1 - Prometheus [1,000]" and will be geared towards those who want an extremely competitive and fast gameplay without the use of premium items. To enter this world, you'll need a Titan Token ($4.99) which will be available for purchase in the Gold store in the coming weeks.

Check back on Monday for more details regarding rules and how to join. Expect Gold prizes as well as a title for the winning guild!
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

fortheLOVE

Postby fortheLOVE » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:57 pm

LOL! are you guys fixing MCM first? or is that taboo and we hope everyone forgets?
-enjoythefall
w110 Anarchy (Anonymous)

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 am

Valor, Valor, Valor. If I was you I should rethink this whole Idea. You get in normal 1k worlds a max of 100 Paying players, Max. It takes 3 days to fill it, If these worlds start you dont get like 900 More players which will pay 5 dollar. Maybe 50 but 900 No way. So after 3 days max 200 Players which have paid . after 3 days coinspenders wont join anymore, They lack to much behind, don't they? If worlds dont fill up you get complaints again, which you want to dodge at this stage. So It works for 1 maybe 2 worlds but after tthat the world will not fil.

I'd like to hear if you have thought of this, Im maybe wrong. Thags why I'd like to hear your oppinions.

- Josh

tommyneder
Lancer

Postby tommyneder » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Maybe 1 world without ticket & no gold spenders? :)
I know that valor is a business for the developers but 1 world for try to let more people play valor and make valorians happier.
More people, like me, will join a world without gold spenders & join ticket.

Just my opinion but great idea Titan world!!

Greetz Tommyneder. Kakao: tommynederr

ItzJosh
Knight

Postby ItzJosh » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:01 pm

tommyneder wrote:Maybe 1 world without ticket & no gold spenders? :)
I know that valor is a business for the developers but 1 world for try to let more people play valor and make valorians happier.
More people, like me, will join a world without gold spenders & join ticket.

Just my opinion but great idea Titan world!!

Greetz Tommyneder. Kakao: tommynederr

Impossible, Valor needs to keep getting his money. what I understan., I only say this ain't a sollution if a new worlds opens when a world closes, maybe if they do it once a 2 months, "a rare event"? Maybe this is the only way to let enough people join.To join freely and no coins will cost Valor too much, because no1 will join the pay world till the free one is over, understandable imo. Im not fully against this Idea but Im only worried that I miss the first one and when I payed for the second or third figure out world isnt even close to being full. Like Gws, they are also like 500-750 what's a shame.

- Josh

tommyneder
Lancer

Postby tommyneder » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:57 pm

ItzJosh wrote:Impossible, Valor needs to keep getting his money. what I understan., I only say this ain't a sollution if a new worlds opens when a world closes, maybe if they do it once a 2 months, "a rare event"? Maybe this is the only way to let enough people join.To join freely and no coins will cost Valor too much, because no1 will join the pay world till the free one is over, understandable imo. Im not fully against this Idea but Im only worried that I miss the first one and when I payed for the second or third figure out world isnt even close to being full. Like Gws, they are also like 500-750 what's a shame.

- Josh

U've a good point. Why should people join the 5$ world if the free one will come later.
For now we need to accept the 5$, and whatever, 5$ isnt expensive at all!

Greetz Tommyneder. kakao: tommynederr

R3AP3R1221
Lancer

Postby R3AP3R1221 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:33 am

Titan world ideology is phenomenal for those of us who grow tired of the gold users who have less skill than that of a 4 year old with a smart phone. No longer will you be able to avoid skilled players with your truce, no longer will you be able to avoid a skilled players wrath with insta-spies, and no longer will you be able to jump a week ahead of the worlds players using speed ups! These worlds will be a test of REAL skill and will attract the true valorians. If you have no skill and need your precious gold, don't join the Titan worlds. Very simple concept :)

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 am

Just because I choose not to join a Titan world doesn't mean I do not have skill, R3AP3R1221. It just means I won't pay $4.99 to play this game. I've never bought gold in over 2yrs of playing, I'm not going to start paying, to avoid others spending gold.
If anything R3AP3R1221, your above comment only shows that YOU have no skill for not being able to take out these 4yr olds who do spend gold. :) Simply, you fail.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 pm

looking forward to this but im in legacy and trying to finish 311 in a jiffy

R3AP3R1221
Lancer

Postby R3AP3R1221 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 am

Grey high if you read my statement it is clearly aimed at gold users. So if you are not a gold user it is in no means aimed at you. Read before you post broha. So I stick to my guns with my statement. And if you are not an avid gold user who has a limitless wallet that allows you to cap cities on day two of a newly opened world, then what I said does not apply to you. You have the right to choose not to pay the $5 to participate in a Titan world. Again, please read thoroughly before you post. And where does it say in my statement that my history in valor that I or my guild mates have been incapable of triumphing over the gold users? I believe being a world winner proves that I have triumphed. Thank you sir/Madame. Your "epic fail" is fairly amusing.

Return to “Event Archive”