Titan Worlds - Additional Details to Come Next Week!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 am

Ugh, no Fail. I was just saying not everyone who doesn't want to pay to join a Titan world has no skill.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:02 pm

All it takes is super active ness and you will be good in this game the more you play casual the more you fall behind. But good luck to the Titan world participants. I'm still deciding wether to join or not

Imya
Knight

Postby Imya » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 pm

I was interested in trying out these new Titan worlds but I can't seem to use the gold I recently bought to get in, it appears I have to drop more cash?

This gold system plus speed world ticket system plus new cash for titan tokens is getting a little to much for me.

Please allow us to use existing gold that we have paid for to join a titan worlds.

Strahd11
Knight

Postby Strahd11 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

Titan worlds!! I'm excited. It strikes me as humorous when people claim they are "skilled" players. Lol, if looking at a clock and pressing a button at a certain time is "skill," I'm way behind the times. All the timed attacks in this game can be worked out on paper with 3rd grade math. As evo said above, it's activeness that gets you ahead in this game. One of the reasons I was so against TBS worlds. There was no down time. With Titan worlds everyone will be forced to take downtime, while their resources build, brilliant. It's an intriguing idea. One I hope does wonders for the fan base. However MCM, is the real problem here and everyone knows it. Talk about "skill," the skill in this game is having the patience to scroll through hundreds of cities, sometimes taking up to three hours or more just to que up builds, troops, and scholars, than starting to set up your attacks. These quick fixes quark is putting out again nd again and again and again do not fix the main issue which has driven folks away. We, the players have told you what we want out of MCM, given you options as to how to implement them. Why has nothing been done there? It's like that thread of the forum just ghosted away.
Kakao id: Strahd49
Strength and honor

Lionphil
Lancer

Postby Lionphil » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 pm

to all you guys complaining about the ios version you should try the valor version, its much worse. what takes 3 hours on ios takes 6-7 hours on android. while ios is soon getting mcm android doesnt even have zoomable maps or the titles/medals system yet. instead of working on making ios better quark should first fix the android version. and they need to hurry up because valors player base is shrinking fast. a few months ago it took three days for a 5k tbs world to fill up. i have waited the last three day for the new 5k world to open and the currend 5k worlds population only went from 4100 to 4700. it looks like a damn lot of players have already left valor. i really hope quark games hurries up before many more players leave to play other games...

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Strahd11 wrote:There was no down time. With Titan worlds everyone will be forced to take downtime, while their resources build, brilliant.

Strahd - look again. WS is 8. There won't be a lot of waiting for resources.

Strahd11 wrote:It's an intriguing idea. One I hope does wonders for the fan base. However MCM, is the real problem here and everyone knows it. Talk about "skill," the skill in this game is having the patience to scroll through hundreds of cities, sometimes taking up to three hours or more just to que up builds, troops, and scholars, than starting to set up your attacks. These quick fixes quark is putting out again nd again and again and again do not fix the main issue which has driven folks away. We, the players have told you what we want out of MCM, given you options as to how to implement them. Why has nothing been done there? It's like that thread of the forum just ghosted away.

Agree with you there. I'd like to see some movement there. MCM was delayed due to Legacy and Titan. I wonder what the next excuse will be.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Strahd11
Knight

Postby Strahd11 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Agreed FF, with the WS(8) there won't be much but there will be some, especially at the beginning, with no speed ups, and as long as your active, theoretically you should be able to keep up. Everyone will have the same amount of resources stocking up, depending on how fast you upgrade them. With no insta-spies people will be forced to scout the hard way. I see a lot of good in this set up. It'll definitely be telling, as to who the committed players are. I'm tempted to join, unfortunately my job has taken much of my free time, so I'm gonna sit this one out.
Kakao id: Strahd49

Strength and honor

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:54 pm

We still have slots available for our very first Titan World, but it is filling up!
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 am

I'm taking a 6 month break from Valor - the constant incoming and report glitches are making it less than enjoyable.
The fix is 2-3 weeks out statement is getting old, and no amount of gold repayments are making it palatable.

I like the idea of the Titan worlds - and if they are still around in a few months I will see who is around still that wants to play on.

And I'm bummed that someone stole my Crusader6 name when I changed into WILL1AM THE BOLD (in 296) (to be another one of the WTB crew ;) )

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 pm

why did yah change yahs name to william the bold anyways bro? i saw that world lol was funny

Return to “Event Archive”