Titan Worlds - Additional Details to Come Next Week!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:32 am

Nice seeing the paid-to-enter world idea concretized...

Good for really active players as speed is high!

If this wolrd has (or maybe hasn't) sucess, will we see a 1k standard-speed pay-to-enter world? This could be fun for the less active...

Crusader6
Knight

Postby Crusader6 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:21 pm

KingEvo wrote:why did yah change yahs name to william the bold anyways bro? i saw that world lol was funny

Well the BIA guilds decided to kill me off so I figured a name change would make me stand out less.

Its hard to fight 4 to 1, so I tried some camo.

Several of the guild had done it when I fought them in 188, they had done it for anonymity in the GW's - it made it confusing for a bit for int on who was who and we had to check city lists etc from before.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:40 pm

That's pretty funny

bnyhny
Lancer

Postby bnyhny » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:12 am

Lol! I find it quite funny all of this talk about whether the non-use of premium items will be successful in Titan worlds. The fact of the matter is that in the beginning of valor there were VERY few premium items. And people rarely used them. In fact, it was considered taboo to use premium items. If people found you used gold it was looked upon as cheating and lack of skill. People bragged about not using gold. On top of it all YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY TO ENTER. That was the hay day of valor IMO. All worlds were 5k worlds that opened up every couple of weeks and many people played at least 3 worlds at a time so there was no problem of them filling up. Once gold spenders became rampant the quality of the gameplay went down and no one could AFFORD To play more than one world at a time. Especially not after dropping hundreds of dollars on one world just to keep up. Personally I'm excited about Titan worlds. Will be nice to play the game without breaking the bank and with more use of strategy rather than battle of the wallet. :)

Thanks for listening to our requests Quark!

becoop
Lancer

Postby becoop » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:31 am

Yeah, what kind of company wants to make money from people using their product!

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Those of you that say gold spenders pay 100s of dollar are on crack those are very rare. I personally use 20 dollars for que extender and the boosters and that's enough to get me into the top 3 most the time. But it does take a lot of activeness.

Stop blaming gold spenders for some of yahs lack of skills on the battle field it's annoying

Greenthorne
Knight

Postby Greenthorne » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Titan World: Prometheus is set to go live next Monday, 8/19 at 22:00 VT!

Details here.
Useful Links:
Have a question? Submit a ticket here!
Valor on Facebook
Valor on Twitter
Official Valor Website

Return to “Event Archive”