Ideas -- A Thought From A PlayMesher

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:42 pm

SirCommanderE.M.P. wrote:Can you add an button to the Academy for Use all resoures form cities that have Academys? Im an World 4 Vet. I currently have 530 cities and counting. Their are players that have 2000+ cities in my world and dont know how the keep track of all of them. Please bring back Auoras Blessing it helps notify me if im not in the game about in coming attacks.

Quark has said those features are coming as part of multi-city management. Unfortunately, they've been talking about it for almost a year now. It was on hold pending release of TBS, and then nothing.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Bbloksma
Knight

Postby Bbloksma » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 am

Quark, I still like this game but what I start liking less and less is the fact that Valor development seems to have stopped completely. You seem to have done some work on the server side to increase the nr of messages we see but that is it.
There are lots of features we helped suggesting and you promised us they would come in a future update. We never asked when, as we knew you guys were busy developing the game all the time, but now?
I just capped several cities that were partly destroyed and which I need to rebuild. When you switched the top bar to include the city list on the left you said it was so filters would be possible, I sorely need tgat filter now but... Where is it?
I need to be able to tag the cities where I want to build and filter on that. Please renew your efforts to make Valor a better game.

vineet1993
Lancer

Postby vineet1993 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 am

now that's what a responsive member of valor posts this shows the transparency that the developers are willing to offer between themselves and the players keep up the good work

Return to “Event Archive”