Ideas -- A Thought From A PlayMesher

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Stuckmojo
Knight

Postby Stuckmojo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 am

That's so sweet. I've actually started dedicating my time to help new players through that learning curve. Just another great reason to play. You guys ROCK! Keep it up.

Tyguy2222
Lancer

Postby Tyguy2222 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

I absolutely love this game! It is the only one that I haven't gotten bored with after a couple of days! You guys are doing an awesome job! 2 things are all I can think of to make it better, being able to choose which world to go to and having some way to search for players that you know. Otherwise this game is awesome!
Tyler from Washington

Jabuff
Lancer

Postby Jabuff » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 pm

I would LOVE to be able to play the SAME account on both my iPad AND my iPhone. I play mostly on my iPad, but if I had access to my account on my iPhone I would definitely play more while at work and on the go. More time on the game would surely mean more revenue for Palymesh, seems like it would be advantageous for your company. Not to mention very user friendly for the players. I play several other server based games on my iPhone and iPad and am allowed to play on the same account, so I know it is achievable. PLEASE make this an option in future updates!!!

Gwynbleidd
Lancer

Postby Gwynbleidd » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm

i dont think u need to worry about people liking the game. the major concern is the game becoming their lives. what u've achieved here is nothing short of what warcraft created among its fans.....an alternate reality. but DOTA is puppy poop compared to Valor. this coming from a long time dota fan. great job.

WrathHaru
Lancer

Postby WrathHaru » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Love the game. One suggestion I have is that I would love to be able to recall all support from a specified location without having to go to each city and call back support. Also to have a tab in rally point like movement but that it shows all commanders from all the cities that are out. This way you can recall specific support without having to go to the city, helps a lot when you have over 50 cities.

DrDude101
Lancer

Postby DrDude101 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

This game RULES!!!! One comment though I've seen a lot of posts about aurora but havn't seen much feedback have I just been missing it?

DrDude101
Lancer

Postby DrDude101 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Speaking of that I'm new got any pointers?

DrDude101
Lancer

Postby DrDude101 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Washington rules (minus the rain :) ) from a fellow washatonian!

IdesOfMach
Knight

Postby IdesOfMach » Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 pm

I know this forum should be for constructive criticism, but I just wanted to take a moment to highlight some of my favorite features of the game.

1) Simple, intuitive battle mechanics. A few "randomization" factors, but not so much that it makes battle outcome unpredictable. Keeps more focus on how to play the game, as opposed to "why the hell did my force just get wiped?"

2) Again on the battle mechanics, very transparent. Lets the more involved players plan, time, and account for variables without fear of something unprecedented. Gives us a bit of a leg up; a reward, of sorts, for our dedication.

3) While paying players get an advantage, everyone can see the advantage. Truce players get nice big badges on their cities, medics show up in the report, prestige shows up as well. Again, lets dedicated players know that they're up against a paying player, and what additional weapons they have at their disposal.

4) Emphasis on player-player interaction. Diplomacy really is key here. This is easily my biggest bit of praise: you guys have done an outstanding job creating a war game for the thinker, not the shooter.

All-around, despite some bugs, a remarkably well-made game. The only game I've been able to get truly addicted to. Thank you guys.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Tue May 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Stuckmojo wrote:That's so sweet. I've actually started dedicating my time to help new players through that learning curve. Just another great reason to play. You guys ROCK! Keep it up.

This is a huge help to us. We spend a lot of time thinking about how complicated the game is for new players. We've ultimately come to the conclusion that we'd rather the game be hard to excel at than remove the strategic sophistication. That means players are absolutely essential to helping new players get past the learning curve.

Return to “Event Archive”