Ideas -- A Thought From A PlayMesher

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
DEADxORxALIVE
Lancer

Postby DEADxORxALIVE » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:31 am

Dear Playmesh,

I and all other players want to thank you you guys for creating this awesome app. I suggest that you guys can create an automatic haul capacity calculator when sending your troops to farm/battle. This could be a great help and would aid us in farming efficiently. Again, i and all players want to thank you for creating this game and i hope you guys can continue making this game better.

Sincerely,
D.O.A

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:58 pm

DEADxORxALIVE wrote:Dear Playmesh,

I and all other players want to thank you you guys for creating this awesome app. I suggest that you guys can create an automatic haul capacity calculator when sending your troops to farm/battle. This could be a great help and would aid us in farming efficiently. Again, i and all players want to thank you for creating this game and i hope you guys can continue making this game better.

Sincerely,
D.O.A

Thanks for the kind words friend. We're spending a lot of time thinking about how to improve the early game experience. This might be a nice addition to how farming is handled. Thanks for contributing!

Brendo36
Lancer

Postby Brendo36 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks for this message it is nice to hear you are working so hard on the game unlike some companies who don't hardly give you any feed back I appreciate the time you spend trying to please us thanks :)

Jwizzle214
Lancer

Postby Jwizzle214 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:42 am

Firstly thank you for this app, love it and am definetly addicted. Not sure if this has already been pointed out yet. I think the rewards for quests and wheel of fortune are kind of low. I mean we spend all these resources and time to upgrade and get 1000 for one of the higher rewards. Almost makes them pointless.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 am

Jwizzle214 wrote:Firstly thank you for this app, love it and am definetly addicted. Not sure if this has already been pointed out yet. I think the rewards for quests and wheel of fortune are kind of low. I mean we spend all these resources and time to upgrade and get 1000 for one of the higher rewards. Almost makes them pointless.

Thanks for the note Jwizzle. We're in the process of building out a more comprehensive tutorial/questing system. We've kept the old one in until we're satisfied with the alternative. You can see how the newer one operates by looking at the "people bubbles" in the lower right hand corner when you start a new world.

SoulScreecher
Lancer

Postby SoulScreecher » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey there playmesh uhm.... board people? :$ lol sorry and any other valorians... lol i also want to say how great this game is never experienced such an amazing game that can keep me hooked for hours daily. :D i also want to say check out tutorial guide i posted some tutorials for the newbies ;p. but a few things that id like to add, and hopefully get everyone's idea's onto one thread to make it easier for you guys.
-being able to choose our own music from our phone (Deiuid)
-being able to pick whichever world you want (Tyguy222)
-searching for friends/players (Tyguy222)
-being able to play/use same account on both ipone/iPad (Jabuff), (my add-on: single sign in on any device valor is downloaded. For example, being able to have the option of single sign in on ipone, ipod, ipad, tablets, androids, etc. if one has all these and wants valor downloaded on all of them)
-being able to recall all support from a specified location rather than going to each city. A tab in rally point that shows all troops/movements that are out from all cities rather than that specific city. (WrathHaru)
-feedback on Aurora (DrDude101)
-penalties for leaving a guild. Penalties are dealt according to the amount of time you were in a guild (Strah11)
-add/save specific co-ordinates of your choice. Select a guild and highlight their cities. (runatme)
-Guild manager. Guild crest designer. People have their own identity, picture, and guild crest. Archery/crossbowmen. (Mirackles)
-automatic haul capacity when farming or battle. More precise farming/resource looting. (DEADxORxALIVE)
-increased quest rewards and wheel of fortune awards. They are toooo low (seriously) (Jwizzle214)
My own suggestions:
-movement, 1 “square” is 1mile/km diagonal one is 1.5 mi/km. Distance required for each troop to travel 1 mi/km.
-more types of troops. More attacking and defensive troops. Greater variety. Archers, crossbowmen. Troops with range. Being able to “slot” troops onto your wall to increase range for ranged troops.
-adding buildings meant for defense. For example boiling pots on wall. Traps. Rolling logs, anything to add on to your walls for defense and support. (Archer towers)
-Mages or magic troops? I’m not sure if you guys want to take the route of magic, and I don’t mind at all if you don’t, just added suggestion.
-The distance in mi/km the place you are attacking is.
-Guild specific buildings/upgrades. For example a tab under the guild interface where the guild pools resources to the guild’s “vault” or what not and eventually the guild manager (as Mirackles said) can “buy” or “upgrade” a building that can give additional help to guild members. Doesn’t have to be buildings can also be “guild benefits” for example, “To buy enhanced transport you must “donate” 1,000,000 of each resource from your guild vault.” When upgraded the benefit for all guild members is 2% reduction speed on transporting resources between guild members. Lvl 2: 4% level 3: 7% all the way up to level 5 or ten. Or whatever up to you. Last level being like reduction rate of 20%. A guild benefit for resource transport, troop support (between guild mates) as well as allied guilds but a lessened reduction and requires a greater upgrade cost.

SoulScreecher
Lancer

Postby SoulScreecher » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:58 pm

i realized now the oldness of these posts :$ i apologize if you already handled these issues. :$ but again thanks playmesh for creating the most amaazzinnnnggggg game everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol (do you mind telling me or us like the progress on each suggestion, if you dont mind)

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:57 am

Soulscreecher, something must be said for your enthusiasm. I don't know what it is, but something must be said. <- Oh hey, there you go.

In all seriousness, though, thank you for helping voice the suggestions of the community. It's definitely a lot to go over and I'm sure not everything is in this list, but these are all great suggestions that range from practical mechanics changes to the wishful thinking of "magic troops", haha (I can safely say that Valor will not be producing something such as a "wizard" or "mage" anywhere in the game in its near future; however, we all do love the aspects of something mystically legendary about Valor that could very well be rooted in the realm of the mythical, supernatural, or dare I say it magical).

Some of your personal ideas have definitely hit close to home on the list that we've created for very potential ideas for Valor. So yeah, pretty exciting stuff, I'd say definitely look forward to the next few months of Valor!

Dandanthebbqman
Lancer

Postby Dandanthebbqman » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

You guys should make a world where only the top players from each world are invited

Sakarii
Lancer

Postby Sakarii » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi! First of all, I'd like to thank you for creating this game--it's the only gaming app I've ever really gotten into, haha.

I'm sure you've heard the idea of making Valor playable on the PC (for faster connections, but that might be unfair to other players), but in lieu of that, I would really like being able to access my guild forums and/or messages from a computer. It's a lot easier for me to type via keyboard and keep track of conversations that way.

EDIT: Also, could you add a feature in that highlights the city you are on in the menu bar? I name all of mine the same name with varying numbers, so it's difficult to keep track of which one I am in. Making the current city highlighted would be great for going through my cities systematically and checking up on them.

Return to “Event Archive”