Valor is now on Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:01 am

I was just wondering when this version will be updated again? Also if and when will be able to transfer accounts from iOS to android?
Thanks

LordRugg
Lancer

Postby LordRugg » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Can you transfer accounts from apple to kindle fire? Or only apple to apple devices?

ZeusAngel
Lancer

Postby ZeusAngel » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm going to die!!! Can't transfer accounts?!???!! Nooooooo i my city is going to get conquered!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

Paradox
Lancer

Postby Paradox » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 pm

I recently started playing this and was enjoying it until. . . . . I realized how bad this game will be if you cannot send messages or access the guild forums. . .. My kindle fire can't do either of those things...

So far I'm just Lone Wolfing it and learning how to build quickly. Inevitably I will be killed off. Kinda takes some of the fun out of it.

PS- not being able to send messages means your stuck at level 5 and can't advance the quests.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Again. When will the android app be updated? Also will we ever be able to transfer accounts from iOs to android? If so when?

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:57 pm

I have to agree with them. I have recently tried playing this game on a kindle fire and it's buggy as hell. It makes playing on the tiny iPhone screen seem like a walk in the park vs playing on a giant screen. That's pretty much all the game gives you on the kindle fire. A giant map. That's about it.

gprammer
Lancer

Postby gprammer » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 am

I play on a kindle. And never on iPhone so don't know all the differences.it is buggy but I like the game and deal with it..but on my Droid phone (Samsung galaxy 2s) it wont let me use phone data which while away from home up to 12 hrs a day I can't get on and build or defend. From attacks which is a huge problem .mods. why can't Droid users use phone data to play??

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 am

Gprammer Are you using AT&T as your cell service? The Android team is looking into an issue where AT&T users aren't able to play over cell service.

gprammer
Lancer

Postby gprammer » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Orlor wrote:Gprammer Are you using AT&T as your cell service? The Android team is looking into an issue where AT&T users aren't able to play over cell service.

Yes sir I am. If this issue gets resolved ill be one happy chap!thanks orlor

gprammer
Lancer

Postby gprammer » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:51 am

gprammer wrote:Yes sir I am. If this issue gets resolved ill be one happy chap!thanks orlor

Any developments on the problem?it worked once since last post :(

Return to “Event Archive”