Valor is now on Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:24 am

Hi, I just checked in with the Android team for you and this is still being investigated, unfortunately. Sorry I don't have better news to share at this point.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

DirtySouthATL
Guardian

Postby DirtySouthATL » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 am

Okay so the more i play this on the kindle fire the more issues i find.
1. cannot delete mail
2. cannot delete reports
3. app crashes if you attempt to even touch the forums
4. you are stuck in horrible settings
5. you cannot change your view of building
6. you cannot change your notifications or get rid of that chat bar which makes it impossible to launch troops
7. the game crashes more than on the iPhone.

gprammer
Lancer

Postby gprammer » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Thanks for asking them. Is there any info for a Google play launch. For valor?you mods on here. Are fast to respond...keeping my hopes up and playing thanks

sancheezy
Knight

Postby sancheezy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 am

@DirtySouthAtl

Download the update. Most of the issued you speak of are fixed (fourm acces is there and button placement is better).

As I see it, the only open issues are:

1. No fowarding messages (you also cant recieve fowarded reports and messages). You still cannot delte messages either.
2. Still cant revoke in forge
3. Cant delete individual posts in fourm
4. Crashes whenever you try to send somone a guild invite and they have already sent a request for invite

Aside from that, I feel it is very plable at this time.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 pm

I have to say. I have been playing Valor since world 3 came, on iOS iPhone.
I made an account for the android version on an samsung galaxy tab device and to be honest it's terrible. I can't believe you, playmesh, actually released it the way it is. I mean you can't even delete mail/reports. So far I can only be in world 66 don't know how to join other worlds if I even can?
There is a lot more wrong with it. But for just the couple I mentioned, that's bad enough.
I can't believe that anyone would stick around and play it on an android device.

TimTheEnchanter
Lancer

Postby TimTheEnchanter » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 am

I've been playing for a few weeks on World 74.
Is there any word on when Competitions will be available for Android?
I'm playing with three friends. 2 on androids and 1 on apple. The apple player has the competitions and already won one round for loads of gold, neither of the android players do.

Other issues i've come across:
-I don't have access to a Unit Overview page. This seems pretty important. I copied down a few stats off of my friends phone for now, but it would be very helpful to get access to it, especially as I unlock more troop types. I don't even have a help button anywhere on my app.
-I can view the guild forums, but every time i go to post it tells me i have to verify my email first. I've already done this, so i'm at a loss of what to do. I'm running a Samsung captivate.
-I get constant restarts and crashes like the other people that posted in this thread.

On a good note, I haven't had any problems with using the At&t 3g to play. It might have to do with people's locations and what speed they're pulling down.

Thanks for any help.

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 am

The goal remains to have Android eventually reach feature parity with iOS, that hasn't changed. Obviously we are playing catch up and with the Android team being a bit small at this point, it is going to take time to get there. The features I see listed in some of these more recent posts (Forge revoke, message forwarding, etc) are all on our catch-up list and will make their way in, in time. As for issues like crashes and technical problems, get in touch with the support team and they can assist you.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Paradox
Lancer

Postby Paradox » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 pm

sancheezy wrote:@DirtySouthAtl

Download the update. Most of the issued you speak of are fixed (fourm acces is there and button placement is better).

As I see it, the only open issues are:

1. No fowarding messages (you also cant recieve fowarded reports and messages). You still cannot delte messages either.
2. Still cant revoke in forge
3. Cant delete individual posts in fourm
4. Crashes whenever you try to send somone a guild invite and they have already sent a request for invite

Aside from that, I feel it is very plable at this time.

Number 1 is pretty important for resolving disputes between guilds.

fernando
Lancer

Postby fernando » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Amazon Appstore is not available for us european users, we can't get Valor :-(

Landazar
Lancer

Postby Landazar » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Good day, will you get world 76 back from my screen? I abandoned it by accident. Kindly get it back. Alll of my friends are in world 76 :(

Return to “Event Archive”