Valor is now on Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Ramenboy
Lancer

Postby Ramenboy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Finally got it installed, but there's a few problem I noticed in the Android version.
- It's missing the ability to start over in the same world;
- The ability to transfer an account to the android device is also missing;

Hope this would be fixed in the next version.

Choices
Lancer

Postby Choices » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 am

Am I the only one unable to figure out how to close out (make Valor app stop running) of Valor on the Kindle Fire? Once I back out of it, it continues to run even when i'm not using it.

neuroblade
Lancer

Postby neuroblade » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:34 am

Orlor wrote:
neuroblade wrote:We cannot get any version for Android due to Yahoo restrictions.
Can't you post to other appstores or even just as an apk download or BT?

We want everybody to enjoy Android Valor so a global release would be a smart idea.

Once i have more information to share i will.

Thankyou very much, I know the android release is not final, but to get on with any version would be really good and give you guys more user feedback.

Ramenboy wrote:Is the Valor Android app on Google Play limited to US only? I try to download it but it said the app is not available for my country.

I only saw it on yahoo, so after creating an a yahoo account and billing information etc etc, yahoo tell meI need an American credit card.

Please please please make it available by simpler means, even if its just an ftp download.

Thanks.

sancheezy
Knight

Happy Days for Android users

Postby sancheezy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:31 am

Update received and working nicely on my kindle fire. Forge revoke is finally there (thank you so much for listening). Aside from that, not a whole lot new that I see other than the map now has the search feature and you also have the option to send resources to a city when clicking on it.

Seems program now "stops" when you close out of it as someone mentioned on an earlier post.

No update to messaging or guild forum as I can see it (still no forum admin options for deleting an individual post). If I had to prioritize things I would think an update to guild form and guild pages (and construction) may be the next thing imo (my crowns are tired of always doing all for me already).

I would say though solid update as the game shows increased stability and responsiveness. Some other small issues I saw (when I would click on next page after 10 cities I was unable to go back to first page) have been resolved too.

Diplomacy tags also “stick” now and don’t disappear (they would only be visible when you would add a new tag). That is huge also.

Please tell Chris and Six Percent Ninja sorry for the ticket that was essentially just me griping about problems and thanks for listening.

As a side note, I don’t like using the graphic city option and miss the old color scheme. Also, it seems the only way to get troop and resource info now is to go back to graphic city. I liked being able to get this info in text mode or "classic mode". Again more just a personal preference thing.

Choices
Lancer

Postby Choices » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 am

Mine is still crashing.. and i reinstalled it just now. No luck..

the_other_ray
Lancer

Postby the_other_ray » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Please make a way to see the most current forum comments within the game easier to see. Every time I get a forum update notification, I have to look through

Mr pain
Lancer

Postby Mr pain » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 pm

I am thinking of getting a new phone, HTC
Can you get valor on it in Australia or should I get an iPhone

Wamerop
Lancer

Postby Wamerop » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:20 am

Can an account be moved from an apple device to an android device?

Amarandith
Lancer

Postby Amarandith » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Glad it's now on android aswel the map is very slow !! Prefer the iPod version with the clouds !! Can't seem to look in rankings at guilds or regions !! Hope this'll get fixed ASAP !! Just glad I can play on my phone !! Even better when it's as good as the iOS version and we can transfer accounts across

sick
Knight

Postby sick » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Respectfully, how far along is the progress on stopping the constant crashing? There is still a ton without graphical mode on. Please, I spend a good 20% of my time crashing to login and finding my way back to where I was.

Return to “Event Archive”