Discussion for 2.0 Valor Changes

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

Discussion for 2.0 Valor Changes

Postby Orlor » Thu May 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Attention Valor Players!

Valor 2.0 is coming soon! http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?3905-Valor-2.0

This is the place to talk about it.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu May 31, 2012 5:45 pm

At least you guys were smart enough to listen and not change existing worlds.

LuckylukeQC
Lancer

Postby LuckylukeQC » Thu May 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Question: what about the attack limit? Back to what it was?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu May 31, 2012 6:03 pm

LuckylukeQC wrote:Question: what about the attack limit? Back to what it was?

Yes. It should be changed back right now.

With respect to moving forward (in chaos-free worlds), 15 outgoing is not the limit we've got slated. That was a system we did not intend to go live (it was for internal testing).

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu May 31, 2012 6:08 pm

LordFirefall wrote:At least you guys were smart enough to listen and not change existing worlds.

I'll admit that was the one of the things to come out of the fiasco yesterday, but I'll say it was still a very close debate. A lot of folks want chaos erased (and they remember when it never existed in the game).

That said, I think it's perfectly fair for you guys to raise a bit of hell about midstream changes on something like this. We're not always going to do everything everyone wants, because that's a great way to end up with a fail game, but we want to make sure we're listening.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Thu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm

I would really like to see some new worlds created that are just like worlds 1-3. Is that possible to do?

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Thu May 31, 2012 6:56 pm

It would be better to change it all worlds. Hopefully all the chaos lovers stay in there worlds. Never needed it in world 2. Everything looks really cool. How will you end a world in just really curious. Will competions and changes come to w2?

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Thu May 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Oncecrazy wrote:It would be better to change it all worlds. Hopefully all the chaos lovers stay in there worlds. Never needed it in world 2.

I guess it's a good thing you don't work for PlayMesh then. What's your game name, and what world are you playing in next? Maybe I'll come there and show you some other innovative tactics.

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Thu May 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Oncecrazy wrote:How will you end a world in just really curious. Will competions and changes come to w2?

We are taking a deep look at incorporating end game scenarios but it is still in the evaluation phase so I can't really say. Yes, Competitions will be gradually rolled out to all Worlds. Finally, if you are referring to the Chaos changes, they do not affect current worlds, e.g. W2.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Thu May 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Oncecrazy is his ingame name and I would love to see this throw down

Return to “Event Archive”