Discussion for 2.0 Valor Changes

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 am

I love the new update changes thanks. Maps ok but old one was better. We don't play valor for blue ray resolution we play it to kill. Put it back please.

But since the update was done I'm back to getting 20 opps / oof messages everytime I do anything. Are others finding this when will it be fixed. As it's very similar to the faults of about 5 updates ago that got fixed. I think before valor 2.0 it was running better than ever. But now it's trash with 823 city's I can't do anything ATM without pulling my hair out.

What's up playmesh

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:34 am

Concur - looks like you took one step forward and two steps back. When I move to a different city, it spins for 8-12 seconds and frequently jumps around on me. When I toggle back and forth between apps (like my attack spreadsheet) Valor reloads entirely and usually isn't on the city I left it. For every 3 attack commands, I get 1-2 failures (Oops - try again). Makes it just a bit hard to kill folks. Map also takes 3-15 seconds to load.

Rats
Knight

Postby Rats » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:30 am

They said they are still testing it somewhat

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Rats wrote:They said they are still testing it somewhat

If they are still testing it somewhat, don't release it as an update. If I wanted to be a beta tester, I'd have remembered signing up for that. It's very frustrating when updates roll and it screws up well coordinated attacks. If you are trying to manage anything besides a small empire, these little time lags add up and I don't have enough free time as it is.

Bladnach
Lancer

Postby Bladnach » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 pm

I am on the same page as LordFirefall.

The ingame mail 'system' is very bad. Like spam the same mails shows up - and reports flood your inbox. You cant send mail with content - show up empty.
Etc - etc.

AND PLEASE - we need a way to write ALL members in a Guild in ON GO - and not one by one - it's STONEAGE!!!
Could be a right given to Crowns only.

I like you improve all the time - but do not release without propper testing.
Founder of the Lord of the Drinks Guilds in World 49.
Visit our website at http://lotd-world49.shivtr.com/

Bbloksma
Knight

Postby Bbloksma » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Have been playing with the 2.0 version now for a few hours and most updates I like. I do not like the new map, the scren background distracts too much from the cities, I realy have to concentrate to see what level city and what aliance it is.
The more plain background we had before seems better.
Also could you place the wall level indicator on the inside ofthe wall in stead of the outside? Especialy on my iPhone where I zoom the city to the max of my screen I loose the wall indicator as it falls of the screen.

Jodamann

Postby Jodamann » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

For me, i feel the 2.0 version actually is faster. But, im starting out in a new world and dont have the massive city management.

Someone suggested a decree feature. I totally agree. It is simply frUstrating to be paging through hundreds of cities just to claim the scholarships. Staring at the wheel spinning while toggling through hundreds of cities was a waste and led me to be disinterested in the game when i had 250+ cities. Untimately, i quit.

At least put something on auroras blessing. The city management above 100 cities starts to become a real problem. Claiming scholarships is a freaking pain.

xSmith&WessonX
Lancer

Postby xSmith&WessonX » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

I would kind of have a problem with any automated actions. It would be no different then running a bot program. And as far as I know bots are banned from most online games if not all. And the reason being is logging on to manual do the action is important and only legit way to run games. If someone is on more often and buying scholarships with no delays they deserve to take a advantage. You gotta push the buttons.

Duke24
Guardian

Postby Duke24 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Buying scholarships is not all that hard. You just have to have a free hour and a half to cycle through. I have 275 cities in W4 and don't have much of a problem with scholarships. If your resources go up 4000 per hour buy scholarships every 4 days, shoukd get you 10 scholarships per city.

Catija
Lancer

Postby Catija » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Please, please, please make it possible to quit the tutorial. It's really long and really annoying, particularly since I only accidentally joined the world (clicking to fast)... and now I'm stuck going through it just so that I can quit the world and go back to my actual game. Or at least create a confirmation for joining a world... seems that one click is a bit too easy for me to do accidentally.

Managed to get out of it by fully quitting the game but...

Return to “Event Archive”