Discussion for 2.0 Valor Changes

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Vinimax
Lancer

Postby Vinimax » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:08 am

The game crashing and kicking us randomly is very frustrating ...
Any timelines for a new update with this issue fixed ?

Wheel of Fortune - It would be nice for us to "gift" them. I fin out I have over 50 in one world and over 20 in another ...

animo42
Lancer

Postby animo42 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

the in game competition is great. rewarding a consistent farmer like me is a big bonus. the downside after the update is the constant crashing. it crashes every 2 to 3 minutes and im not exaggerating. i hope this one is taken cared of coz its really frustrating. thanks

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 pm

animo42 wrote:the in game competition is great. rewarding a consistent farmer like me is a big bonus. the downside after the update is the constant crashing. it crashes every 2 to 3 minutes and im not exaggerating. i hope this one is taken cared of coz its really frustrating. thanks

Please please please send in support tickets. The number of tickets we get on a bug has an important impact on how we prioritize it. If your game is crashing, I want to make sure we know about it so we can get it fixed. Odds are that we are already working on it, but I don't want anyone to get left out.

animo42
Lancer

Postby animo42 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:46 am

the problem with the crashing issues has been taken cared of thanks to orlor. i did what he said. deleted valor hd then reinstalled the previous version valor only. its running smoothly now. tnx playmesh people

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 am

animo42 wrote:the problem with the crashing issues has been taken cared of thanks to orlor. i did what he said. deleted valor hd then reinstalled the previous version valor only. its running smoothly now. tnx playmesh people

I'll give Orlor a jump high five tomorrow.

JasonKot
Lancer

Postby JasonKot » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:49 am

What is wrong ? :(
I have not any competitions :/
World 27

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 am

JasonKot wrote:What is wrong ? :(
I have not any competitions :/
World 27

Starting on world 73+. We're running bonanzas on 73-74 to celebrate Valor 2.0. Prior worlds will be incorporated into competitions in the near future. Definitely drop by the new worlds and try to get in on the bonanza though. :D

Inkie16
Lancer

Postby Inkie16 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 am

Have the competitions started in world 74? I'm not seeing any

starhammer
Guardian

Postby starhammer » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:44 am

Inkie16 wrote:Have the competitions started in world 74? I'm not seeing any

They will start a short time after World close. 74 still has some room left before the population cap is reached.
To submit a support ticket, please visit the following link: https://playmesh.zendesk.com/home

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer." - Hans Gruber, Die Hard

Anadrin
Lancer

Postby Anadrin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

So i'm a bit confused as to how this new competition system works. Is the 750 gold ACTUALLY the gold that buys you que-extenders and speed-ups? And are the coins only valid in the world you received them? Because I can see this easily becoming a problem with players joining every world just to get coins and use them on the overpowered stuff you can buy (as in.. Everything)

Return to “Event Archive”