Lone Wolf Worlds!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

Lone Wolf Worlds!

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Valorians!

Are you tired of not being appreciated in your guild? Tired of asking others if you are able to conquer a certain city? Tired of talking with other players about attack plans?

Well we have a new world type just for you! Introducing our new Lone Wolf Worlds! Thats right, a world where your entire guild consists of just you!

The 2nd Lone Wolf world is opening on 11/8 at 1900 VT! Same world configuration as the 1st Lone Wolf World.

Details for the first Lone Wolf World.

Population: 500
World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 2
Respawns: 1
Beginner’s Protection: 3 days
Guild Member Limit:1
Research Level:1
Old style Legacy Barbarian Cities

The winner of this world will receive the title of Lone Wolf.

Lokink
Lancer

Postby Lokink » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm sure there's still gonna be some teaming up.

RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Hmmm... The only difference is that nobody can support anybody! Each must handle their own! But team will still be dominating such worlds, no doubt!! But it's cool in the end that even friends must fight each other...

Arabstar
Lancer

Postby Arabstar » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:30 pm

This is my type of world

LordDante26
Lancer

Postby LordDante26 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Lol lokink... You are completely right.. But that's ok you and I can team up ;)

Faceless
Lancer

Postby Faceless » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm

So do these lone wolf world..... Can you spend gold? If so it's really not that great of a world. It's about being a strong player but if you got people spending a couple hundred dollars. At kind of defeats the purpose. Those who spend he most gold will come out on top. As simple as that. I know I will not be joining if people are using gold. It would be a much better competition if there is no gold. That being said. Where is Titan worlds? I very much enjoyed the first one. And I'm still waiting for the next. NO GOLD FOR LONE WOLF ;)

ThatValorPlayer
Knight

Postby ThatValorPlayer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Any ideas yet on the frequency of this world type opening?

Also any guesses how many cities the winner will have by the end?
If I were to guess it'd be around 600-700.. Would allow for inactives+spectators not building at all and barb capping. Although I guess there will be a decent amount of barb capping for this one..

Either way.. Sounds like a good concept. Hope the player base can handle another world type opening.
┏( -_-)┛..::LtFarrk::..┗(-_- )┓

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm in will there be gold or no gold would be great to see who's the best without the advantage of gold

RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:22 am

Lone wolf won't be as successful and liked by valorians as Tournament of Champions! Quark must edit lone wolf almost a similar one as TOC without the concept of receiving an invitation to get in! That world would be awesome! Lone wolf with 500 members and gold spending won't be that real interesting...

"Major point in TOC was that all players r veterans and active where u can't find sleeping ppl to eat em that easy, so u gotta prove ur skills!!!"

I will be there anyway!!

BeatNiK
Lancer

Postby BeatNiK » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:25 am

Lol - PD vs Rony - Mano et mano! This I gotta see - gold or no gold ;)

Return to “Event Archive”