Lone Wolf Worlds!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:01 am

Kingaddis wrote:1:1 with poison, I guess Rony ignored that bit lol,

loool... Not really!! I had nothing to say... We had some small 1:1 fights me and poison in GW 5!!

The question is? We fight 1:1 with or without gold... We all know PD is a good spender! Lmfao ;-)
Tournament Of Champions Legend - Assassin's Creed Leader (GW1, GW5, GW9 & GW 11 Winners)
Honored by Quark: Lion of Valor, Valorian Legend, Valorian Champion & Valorian Elite!!
Search my kakao ID: "RonyNasr"

RonyNasr
Lancer

Postby RonyNasr » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 am

Poisonousdeath wrote:Interesting a lion versus a snake.....

loool that would be fun...

We all know the cat always beat the snake as per Jackie Chan Movie! Lmfao... So don't mess with the Lion! ;-)
Tournament Of Champions Legend - Assassin's Creed Leader (GW1, GW5, GW9 & GW 11 Winners)
Honored by Quark: Lion of Valor, Valorian Legend, Valorian Champion & Valorian Elite!!
Search my kakao ID: "RonyNasr"

mcliam117
Lancer

Postby mcliam117 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Thing is, small little alliances are formed in the area, defeating the purpose of "Lone Wolf". I'm not saying shame on anyone and it can't be stopped, it's just annoying

The Scott
Lancer

Postby The Scott » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:08 pm

What time does the world open

Tezza

Postby Tezza » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Again the incessant whining about "gold spenders". I guess you mean the people who outlay the cash to keep this game going.
In a perfect world Quark would be a charity and run the game for free.
Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world.
I have come to see the gold spenders as necessary to counterbalance the cheapskates in the game. And they make such nice juicy cities.

MyName999
Scholar

Postby MyName999 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:39 am

Tezza wrote:Again the incessant whining about "gold spenders". I guess you mean the people who outlay the cash to keep this game going.
In a perfect world Quark would be a charity and run the game for free.
Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world.
I have come to see the gold spenders as necessary to counterbalance the cheapskates in the game. And they make such nice juicy cities.

Why nobody was "whining" about gold spenders in old legacy worlds? Because fact is, that since TBS arrived, the thin balance between gold spending in order to have an easier game, and gold spending in order to pay a world, has been broken. GW2 saw people having the Academy on day 1, conquering cities on day 2... Nice juicy cities, yes, but I do think if they look at yours they'll taste it before your mouth become wet seeing their.
KingAddis had (a real) courage admitting that gold can ease winning a world. OK activity is needed, but a guild with 5 great gold spenders will early kick the b.tt of another, active, without any gold spender. An active guild with a couple of academies on day 1, with cleverness, will always win against another guild that doesn't spend. I'm talking about putting 50$ minimum on first day (and not stopping then), not only buying 5 queue and boosters for each resources. And on the contrary of what gold spenders have multiple times though, I never say they were not as good as the others; on the contrary, most of them are skilled, and gain a real advance early in the game thanks to the gold, but thanks to an hard work on the game too.

This is occuring since TBS arrived, and since TBS has been released, I think Quark never gained so much money, as there was never so much gold spenders spending so much gold.

And since TBS was released, Quark never did so little to correct bugs or make Android version evolve... Quark never did so little to correct all the exploit they promit us to fix... Quark was never so absent from these forums...

Calvin7213
Lancer

Postby Calvin7213 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:53 am

Why don't we try out a world without using gold n has no barbs, wouldn't it be fun! Just increase the building speed will do.

KingEvo
Guardian

Postby KingEvo » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 pm

they have that its called titan world. i heard its alot of fun.

Benfrom300
Guardian

Postby Benfrom300 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 am

KingEvo wrote:they have that its called titan world. i heard its alot of fun.

Titan was a blasty blast my friend
Guts and Glory Founder
Game name: Achil1es
Kakao ID: iambenfrom300

Poisonousdeath
Knight

Postby Poisonousdeath » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Only ever used gold twice in my life time im happy to fight you with out gold once android has caught up to ios ;)

Return to “Event Archive”