Valor 2.0 Update - Competitions, Chaos and Map Improvements

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 am

Ok sorry Orlor but I have lots of questions about this. One new one just popped up. So, the person who is under chaos will be warned then banned. Do the people who assist in this and chaos the person also get banned?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 am

It wouldn't just be the person who receives the Chaos.

We don't want to ban people, but we also really want people to stop using the Chaos mechanic (for worlds 75+).

Fastphil100
Lancer

Postby Fastphil100 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

I only have one city and I'm limited to 23 outgoing marches. I've tried it many times in world 73 and 23 is the actual limit.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Support counts toward your outgoing waves. So if you were only able to send 23 attacks out that would be because you have 2 support waves out already. The limit of 25 troop commanders still exists.

DeathViruzX
Guardian

Postby DeathViruzX » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Thank you Orlor <3

TKC5ive
Lancer

Ban

Postby TKC5ive » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Ok so the people that gave out the chaos get banned in world 75+, right? Not the one that are getting the chaos. It would be mess up if people are being chaos get banned.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:57 am

TKC5ive wrote:Ok so the people that gave out the chaos get banned in world 75+, right? Not the one that are getting the chaos. It would be mess up if people are being chaos get banned.

It depends on the circumstances TKC. We get a notification when chaos occurs in 75+ and the triggers an investigation on our side. If we see sister guilds coordinating to chaos out a person and that person is complicit in the behavior, that could very well result in a disciplinary action. If a person is just getting ROCKED with incoming attacks, then clearly we're not going to do anything against the player being chaosed. The context is key.

The hope is that we've set the limits in a way that we're not going to face this issue much. Of course, those will be subject to tweaking moving forward, but we're satisfied that this is a good place to start.

Asplundh
Knight

Postby Asplundh » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Unfortunately, Scouting is a form of attack.

Return to “Event Archive”