Valor Still Down - Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Zarvan
Lancer

Postby Zarvan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

This is a good ver of valor lookalike valor hd for IPad thanks :)

the_other_ray
Lancer

Postby the_other_ray » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 am

I've put in a help ticket a couple of days ago and still haven't received my compensation.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:52 am

the_other_ray wrote:I've put in a help ticket a couple of days ago and still haven't received my compensation.

As you can imagine there are a lot of support tickets that need to be gone through for this issue.

The giving out of all of the compensation might take a bit.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Yes be patient all. It's probably a lot like the first 100 degree day for an air conditioning company. You can't employ 10 times the people for a few days to meet the demand.

Note on installing from Google Play. When it came out last night it showed as already installed but I uninstalled and reinstalled and worked just fine. There was just a little warning saying I was uninstalling a version that was not downloaded from Google Play and That's fine. In fact it's exactly the point lol. In case there were any having issues.

Kindle Fire users. if you have an alternate full android device I do believe support can transfer your account to that device so that you can get the Google Play without having to wait on Amazon's snail like process. I have had no further communication after my support ticket with Amazon was escalated so this could be a quicker way to get back in for KF folks.

Orlor, please correct me if I am wrong about the account transfer from KF to full Android device ( by full Android I mean one that is capable of getting Google Play as I had bought a temp cheap one a while back to find out it had no access to Google Play).

Also Orlor, to expedite the transfer would it be best to title the ticket "Account Transfer from Kindle Fire needed"

And to pass that to support so they might be able to look for and prioritize these tickets as they come in by that title?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 pm

lordrickard7 wrote:
Orlor, please correct me if I am wrong about the account transfer from KF to full Android device ( by full Android I mean one that is capable of getting Google Play as I had bought a temp cheap one a while back to find out it had no access to Google Play).

Also Orlor, to expedite the transfer would it be best to title the ticket "Account Transfer from Kindle Fire needed"

And to pass that to support so they might be able to look for and prioritize these tickets as they come in by that title?

Unfortunately transfers would not be available for this issue. There is not currently a built in transfer mechanic for Android devices, but it is something the Android team is looking into.

There have been some players who were able to transfer their Kindle Fire to an iOS device but unfortunately the Android to Android transfer is not something available for this.

Hopefully those emails help get that Amazon submission through that process as quickly as possible.

lordrickard7
Knight

Postby lordrickard7 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Everyone send email complaints to Amazon!
Help your fellow Kindle Fire Kin!

ShogunOfHarlem
Lancer

Postby ShogunOfHarlem » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:20 pm

So I was able to download the Google Play version of Valor and it lets me log on to World 76 and gives me access to many of the ios features (forward messages, etc). However, I cannot accept guild invitations... I left my guild to go into another guild and cannot see invite. I am able to see the message but not the guild invite. THIS IS MAJOR PROBLEM. Please turn on the perma truce until this is corrected for me...

Also, whats the story with gold compensation for the down time? I haven't been able to log on since Sunday (8/26) morning.

ShogunOfHarlem
Lancer

Postby ShogunOfHarlem » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:26 pm

So all of you who cannot log on, download the Google Play version of Valor. I was FINALLY able to log back in and access my cities, etc.. The new interface looks identical to the ios interface, with some of the ios features available to android users (message forward, etc).

I was wondering about compensation for down time, do I have to message anyone or will it automatically be added to my account?

snakeviper
Lancer

Postby snakeviper » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:39 pm

lordrickard7 wrote:Everyone send email complaints to Amazon!
Help your fellow Kindle Fire Kin!

just sent mine lets hope more do so we can push it through

snakeviper
Lancer

Postby snakeviper » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Thanks for suggesting we expedite the approval process for the update to Valor.

Customer feedback like yours really helps us continue to improve our products and provide better service to our customers. I've passed your suggestion to the Appstore team for consideration as we make future improvements.

Thanks for taking time to offer us your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Idk if it helped or not but just like an application for a job the more times u check on it more likely somethings gonna get done

Return to “Event Archive”