Valor Still Down - Android

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
davejjr
Knight

Postby davejjr » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:59 pm

The compensation is weak. 320gold? I lost thousands in resources. I also lost 4 cities.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 pm

davejjr wrote:The compensation is weak. 320gold? I lost thousands in resources. I also lost 4 cities.

I do apologize you feel that way.

The amount of gold that some people expect is not something we would be able to do.

Did you let the support agent know you lost cities though? While they won't be able to replace those I am sure they will be able to give a bit extra gold for that once they confirm it.

The hope of the perma truce was to make sure that didn't happen but I do realize there was a time period of about 24 hours when that could of happened.

As an online only game that is persistant there are times where there will be downtime/server issues. The intent for that gold you were given is a , "Sorry you couldn't connect to Valor for those days" type of compensation.

snakeviper
Lancer

Postby snakeviper » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 pm

320 gold and thats it? Id rather grt the thousands in resources to catch back up
Thank you orlor tho

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 pm

LordKraven, please be sure to check your private messages.

psymbiosis
Lancer

Postby psymbiosis » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 am

Orlor wrote:
As an online only game that is persistant there are times where there will be downtime/server issues. The intent for that gold you were given is a , "Sorry you couldn't connect to Valor for those days" type of compensation.

Which would be fine except that while android players were down iOS players were not, which makes this outage a completely different.

Tmwilosn
Lancer

Postby Tmwilosn » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 am

Also unable to get in, I'm on ipad3g. Unable for 3 days now. Just get error msg server busy updatin try again later. All other worlds I use to play in are fine but my main world (27) I cannot get into

Maddogg82
Lancer

Postby Maddogg82 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I am using iPad3 and having Same problem. This for three days now. Help! I have tried normal versie and HD. Reinstalled still nothing. I am playing in World 23.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Maddogg82 wrote:I am using iPad3 and having Same problem. This for three days now. Help! I have tried normal versie and HD. Reinstalled still nothing.

This would be a different issue as this thread discusses the one that only Amazon Android users had.

Please contact the support team for an ios issue with connecting to Valor.

Details to contact support can be found in my signature.

dezbear
Lancer

Postby dezbear » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:31 am

My valor is still down under the name ladywarlover any idea when I will be able to get back in?

j1derly
Lancer

Uggg

Postby j1derly » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Filed a support ticket to get compensation for lost time, and city went under... This game has always been to the advantage of the iOS users. Not happy.
wat? no BB code allowed... Meh. This will have to do, then...

~Jo

Return to “Event Archive”