Patch Preview Video

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

Patch Preview Video

Postby Orlor » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Valor Players!

Are you a fan of videos?! Would you like to watch my attempt to not only shoot a video but then see the results of my amazing editing skills?!

Then do I have a video for you! Check out our patch preview video which explains some upcoming features for Valor version 2.1.3.

Click Here for the Video!

Before someone asks, no that isn't me, that is PwnLaw who is the Lead Game Designer.

Along side him is our Marketing Manager Nikki Sparkles.

Would really like to see your feedback! We are planning on doing a lot more videos on a lot of different Valor topics including patch preview, lore, and more!

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 pm

My eyes, my eyes! I think they're bleeding.

Nice vid guys, valor trailer is cool too.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks friend. Keep the trollin' rollin'.

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 pm

I prefer to all it friendly banter. ;)

Westifer87
Lancer

Postby Westifer87 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Informative, but extremley awkward body language between those too, pwnlaw don't cross your arms bro! Trust me! People will focus more on what your saying next time and less on the fact that your not accustomed to being infront of the camera.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Westifer87 wrote:Informative, but extremley awkward body language between those too, pwnlaw don't cross your arms bro! Trust me! People will focus more on what your saying next time and less on the fact that your not accustomed to being infront of the camera.

What should I do instead? I'm open to suggestions here.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STkFEYPmb14&feature=fvwrel

What he's saying is useful, but pay close attention to his hands throughout his presentation. His hands are constantly moving and are generally open. There have been both psychological and
evolutionary links found to humans feeling more trust towards one another when they can see the other person's open hands.

I started talking with my hands a couple years ago when trying out the whole PUA phase and it eventually became habit - it definitely makes you seem like a more expressive and interesting individual!

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Biwin wrote:Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STkFEYPmb14&feature=fvwrel

What he's saying is useful, but pay close attention to his hands throughout his presentation. His hands are constantly moving and are generally open. There have been both psychological and
evolutionary links found to humans feeling more trust towards one another when they can see the other person's open hands.

I started talking with my hands a couple years ago when trying out the whole PUA phase and it eventually became habit - it definitely makes you seem like a more expressive and interesting individual!

All right, I'll move into hand talking, but if it explodes in my face, I'm deleting your cities.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm

PwnLaw wrote:All right, I'll move into hand talking, but if it explodes in my face, I'm deleting your cities.

Deal. World 85 would rejoice as my reign of terror came to a close.

Return to “Event Archive”