Aurora's Blessing temporarily removed from Store/Disabled

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

Aurora's Blessing temporarily removed from Store/Disabled

Postby Orlor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Valorians!

Aurora’s Blessing is causing some players to see a lot of error messages so we will be removing it from the store and will be disabling it for all players on 9/20/2012. Once we have corrected the issues with it we will re enable it again.

For those who had Aurora’s Blessing active when we disable it you will be given 50 gold to cover the cost of that purchase.

Soul
Lancer

Postby Soul » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Do i have to send a message for support or it will be done automatically, because i just got Aurora's Blessing?!
Thanks in advance!

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Soul wrote:Do i have to send a message for support or it will be done automatically, because i just got Aurora's Blessing?!
Thanks in advance!

It will be done automatically.

GreatKahn
Lancer

Postby GreatKahn » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:24 pm

If we have had extensive issues with AB in the past should we just email PM directly dot a refund..cause it was craptastic when I used it last time.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 pm

GreatKahn wrote:If we have had extensive issues with AB in the past should we just email PM directly dot a refund..cause it was craptastic when I used it last time.

As with anytime you have a question or concern about, well pretty much anything Valor contacting the support team is the way to go.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Asplundh
Knight

Postby Asplundh » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 am

Okay, Orlor. Here's a related question. Probably can't see the forest for the trees, but here goes: I am experiencing an inordinately large (huge) number of 3.5; 3.6; and 3.7 error messages on Worlds 45 and 75. I don't use Aurora's Blessing (AB), but are those error messages being generated because of AB? And, yes, I have a support ticket pending on the large numbers of error messages described above. No answer yet, but I have lots of patience.

Asplundh
Knight

Postby Asplundh » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:52 am

By the way, login name here and in-game names are different, so no need to bug Support! I can wait.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 am

Asplundh wrote:Okay, Orlor. Here's a related question. Probably can't see the forest for the trees, but here goes: I am experiencing an inordinately large (huge) number of 3.5; 3.6; and 3.7 error messages on Worlds 45 and 75. I don't use Aurora's Blessing (AB), but are those error messages being generated because of AB? And, yes, I have a support ticket pending on the large numbers of error messages described above. No answer yet, but I have lots of patience.

In that case it wouldn't be this specific Aurora's Blessing issue if you aren't using it. The support team will hopefully have more info once your ticket is answered.

LordHByzar420
Lancer

Postby LordHByzar420 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:37 pm

So once AB is fixed it will be brought back?

ILockHiM
Lancer

Postby ILockHiM » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 am

It will be back?

Return to “Event Archive”