Android Worlds are coming!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Emilietx
Knight

Postby Emilietx » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 pm

My android acct name is conquerHer and I want to enter w100 with it please!

carytheconquer
Lancer

Postby carytheconquer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 pm

I want to get in w98..my group all went ..

Amarandith
Lancer

Postby Amarandith » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 am

I want to also play in world 100 my android name is aramandith If u wait to long that world will either b full or u won't b able to get in a guild !

PanglimaDiRaja
Lancer

Postby PanglimaDiRaja » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Please don't seperate us (Android) from the iOS.
We just wanna play with friends.

We won't ask much for the support as long as we can play like world 92 and 93.

grimlin
Lancer

Postby grimlin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:06 am

This is very disappointing. I have guild mates with both iPhone and androids. We have been a team for a while now and this will break us up. Hopefully you will reconsider this.

cjclags
Knight

Postby cjclags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:46 pm

grimlin wrote:This is very disappointing. I have guild mates with both iPhone and androids. We have been a team for a while now and this will break us up. Hopefully you will reconsider this.

There are about 15000 members who have said exactly that. I think they get it ;)

Skaorane
Lancer

Postby Skaorane » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 am

I have a lot of cyber friends and real world friends who owns ipads as well as android tablets. We would wanted to play together. What is the point if only android compete with android players? Count me in for wanting that to happen. Multiplatform is NOT anything new. Lots of other games do this on Android, IPad, desktop PC too. These games are also free to start and pay a small fee to get better premium items. So please make this happen, thanks.

Xanion
Lancer

Postby Xanion » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 am

I starten Android world 1 to test, but you don't want to play there. :) There is almost no activity in the Android worlds and I must say that the app is very good now-a-days on Android.
I just don't get why I can't open the game on every device I have, the game is on your servers and the only thing needed is that a game can synchronize. Right?

If you could just do that, imagine. My phone on the road, my Ipad when on the couch. And with virtualBox and http://androvm.org/blog/ i can run Android on my Mac and Windows machines. Meaning I can play everywhere if I could just login and synchronize on each device without account transfers.

Life could be so great... ;-)

Mikail
Lancer

Postby Mikail » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey i know playmesh did this to make it fair to android players but you have to also consider the fact that your loosing players for this same reason. their are lots of people who only play this because of friends, i'm one of those people.... is their a way to go back and play with androids and iphones mixed again? please let me know.

SiRob
Lancer

Postby SiRob » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Yes please create a button in settings to allow us to join ios worlds.

Return to “Event Archive”