Feedback on new Top Bar/Lack of arrows

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Juditha
Lancer

Postby Juditha » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 pm

playmesh I have one idea for you: maybe with some gold you can make a fix apply a little but quicker. So pay and use speed up or aurora blessing.

Soulman
Lancer

Postby Soulman » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Thank you for the information update. I'm glad you guys hav listened to the feedback and that you are addressing this problem. God's speed

STAR
Lancer

"Goes through review"

Postby STAR » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Orlor wrote:Valorians!

However, being an iOS game, means we have to go through the App Store. Every new version goes through a review process, and that means the soonest these changes would be available is a bit over a week.

Goes through a review????? By whom? Monkeys? Unbelievable

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 pm

STAR wrote:Goes through a review????? By whom? Monkeys? Unbelievable

Each and every application on the Apple App Store goes through a review process before it is available to the public. This process usually takes about a week once the new version is submitted to them.

Jodjo1
Lancer

Postby Jodjo1 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 pm

I agree, difficult to read top bar.
Brown on brown? Also where is detail about current population per ciy?

STAR
Lancer

Postby STAR » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Orlor,

I have over 17k gold coins (feel free to check STAR1978). I had no problem finding the gold button before the update. If you think I'm going to spend any more money on this game you are sadly mistaking. I don't mind giving away my money but this experience is unbearable, please resolve this issue ASAP and return this game to its former glory. Because if this is a preview of W100 then you can kiss my ass goodbye.

Respectfully,
Stavros

Thumpa
Lancer

Postby Thumpa » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Me update sux no refresh button and city scroll takes too long when you r updating bad move valor change those back

Lordblackhall
Lancer

Postby Lordblackhall » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Whilst a pretty update - I too would like a different mechanism for switching cities. Is multi touch available? A three finger swipe would be neat, and be just as easy as pushing the buttons. Also agree that troop capacity as a num/max would be good. Good luck playmesh, might I suggest a demo vid for certain players per device type before the next release? I'm an iPad player so sizing not to much of an issue, but 3GS I'm sure can be an eye strain.
LBH

Tarplord
Lancer

Postby Tarplord » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:16 pm

I just wasted an hour to update 10 cities. Nothing updates properly. I have no attack reports, no mail, no population room but the troops have vanished (there is no movement either). You now have to repeatedly press a button wait, get no response and no feedback then do it again over and over and over again. What a nightmare.
A basic part of software development is testing. Obviously play mesh don't test adequately. This "update" is a joke.

Ayaki
Lancer

fix

Postby Ayaki » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Put a week long truce in place while you fix the mess that you have made.

The game is unplayable to attack or defend.

The fact that its a week once you get the update complete means 2 weeks or more if not longer.

The fix needs to happen yesterday, not weeks from now.

At least we can still buy more gold, thats the most important feature,

If measures arent taken in a more timely manner, I will follow the droves of players already barbed in the worlds I play in.

Return to “Event Archive”