Feedback on new Top Bar/Lack of arrows

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
BingGreat
Lancer

Postby BingGreat » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:38 pm

I normally don't post but this new 'update' is very frustrating. The game is now WAY too time consuming to enjoy. The constant updating every time you scrolled through to a city in the old version was bad enough but this new system is too much. I started to type out the problems but you already know them! Why on earth do you not pick 50 or 100 of the experienced players and test the updates on them first? Its all the feedback you'd need. I love this game but it has now become unplayable for anyone with a significant number of cities.

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Now I did the update it sucked big time so I reverted to previous version with my pc copy on iTunes.

And it works same as always. But in last few hours the unable error keeps comming up and I cant play. Are your trying to force us onto this crap upgrade or is it time to just quit.

And if it takes a week to get istore approval to post an update shouldnt u ask us first if we want our game screwed up. Do some beta testing on real people that have 100s or 1000s of city's like us real players. No good saying you tested it in the office where you all have 5 city's

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm

I have a Beta app, and I beta tested Valor 2.0. Playmesh did not send this update through existing Beta testers that I am aware of. I got no emails of an upcoming update and I saw nothing on here (which I could have overlooked). But I do agree with many, this should have been beta tested first. I mean, that's why I have the app right?

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 pm

So another question just occurred to me. Can Valor not put the previous version of Valor back in the app store? It's already been approved by apple right?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Bl1ndFury wrote:So another question just occurred to me. Can Valor not put the previous version of Valor back in the app store? It's already been approved by apple right?

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, but please see http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?5675-Temporary-removal-of-new-top-side-bar .

neuroblade
Lancer

Postby neuroblade » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 pm

I can NOT search cities anyway since several updates ago some iOS characters become jibberish.
Even worse when posting in forum they get expanded _EVERY_ time so we end up with a city name that takes up the whole screen in the forum.
FYI.

andrreww
Lancer

Postby andrreww » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Yall are a bunch of cry babies! Really? Truces? People are barbing? Because you can't easily go through your cities? Android users have NEVER had the quick arrows yall are crying about. We get by just fine!

ORLOR:

If Android users don't get the quick arrows, do NOT give them back to ios, that creates an unfair advantage apparently.

Decodavlies
Lancer

Postby Decodavlies » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm

It didn't like the fact that I had a new city, app. The would crash bad. On side note. I wouldn't mind it if that side swipe would lead to a Kakao like community option. The valor button should be put under help. And the money purchase should be under store.

Gabaranne
Lancer

Postby Gabaranne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Please please please give us the arrows back to switch between cities! It takes waaaay to long to update anything, very frustrating. The refresh button was good too, can't we just have the old version back?

JudgeDredge
Knight

Postby JudgeDredge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 am

I see you have put the old version back.
From what I heard from 100+ players throughout our guilds in Kakoa very few wanted the changes..
The reading if emails are good .
And the stat reading is great.

Dump the other stuff for now, I have 450 city's in W12 once you fix up how to farm for scholars made easier ...
I won't be going back there much!
Cheers
EXODUS

Return to “Event Archive”