Feedback on new Top Bar/Lack of arrows

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Lorddino68
Lancer

Postby Lorddino68 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 am

Thank you play mesh people for responding so quickly. As a playing community we appreciate your responsiveness.

zinger
Lancer

Postby zinger » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:51 am

The new layout is a good step, but my comments are:
* provide a pointed on the sidebar so you can easily see what city you are looking at. The contrast and size of the city new that is pushed to the right is really hard to discern.
* If you get rid of the arrows on top, could you replace them with a gesture? Perhaps two finger swipe or something like that?

Lord Kauneonga
Knight

Postby Lord Kauneonga » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:54 am

Bring back the arrows... PLEASE!!!! THat is the eaiest way to navigate through your cities when you have a lot of them. The side bar is annoying, cumbersome, and a royal pain in the rear.

Shammoul
Lancer

Newest update

Postby Shammoul » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm

You did it again playmesh. Your update again takes away the arrows and puts the useless sidebar back in the game. Stop taking the arrows out for changing cities. Did you not understand that from the last patch you did or just to damn dense to figure that out. Hell you did a patch to put them back in after the huge debacle over it last time. Here you go again putting that horrible interface back in the game. Sure glad you made your buy gold so damn huge you gonna need it since you are going to have people quit in droves. Pull your head out your nether region and listen to the people that play and enjoy the game before you loose them all.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Do a force quit and restart. The old top bar will come back.

GTCW
Lancer

Back to no arrows? Really

Postby GTCW » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Whith the complaints the last update had due mostly to the lack of arrows you put them back in. Now this this newest update gets rid of them again, I don't understand. Yes getting used to something takes time but I find it and I'm sure many other do as well more difficult to manage cities, plan attacks, educate scholars to name a few.

I actually like the side bar but it seems redundant to the portal. I would like to see information on what cities need in the bar without actually going to the city.

Please put it back.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Do a force quit and restart. The old top bar will come back.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:44 pm

LordFirefall wrote:Do a force quit and restart. The old top bar will come back.

Gonna have to put you on the payroll at some point Firefall.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Be happy to work for gold ;)

NedlyMandingo
Lancer

Postby NedlyMandingo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 pm

I have to say I don't like the changes. I would like to have the number of troops / max amount back. I'd also like to be able to scroll from city to city as it was before, it's taking forever now.

Not to be all negative, thank you for the work you put into the game.

Return to “Event Archive”