Valor SD removed from App Store

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

Valor SD removed from App Store

Postby Orlor » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Valorians!

There was an issue with our newest update for Valor SD that caused it to crash whenever someone used the map.

Due to this we have removed it from the App Store until we can get a fully functional version back up.

Valor HD still remains on the App Store so please use that version to continue playing Valor in the mean time.

If you were originally using Valor SD then when you download Valor HD your correct cities/worlds will be there.

neuroblade
Lancer

Postby neuroblade » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Erm, AFAIK there are users with 3Gses, what happens now?

michseeine
Lancer

Postby michseeine » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm

i originally used SD on my 3G and the HD is 10x slower and the map crashes the HD too every time!! So these decision is quite senseless! :(

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm

michseeine wrote:i originally used SD on my 3G and the HD is 10x slower and the map crashes the HD too every time!! So these decision is quite senseless! :(

If you are experiencing any further issues be sure to contact our support team about it.

Details to contact them can be found in my signature.

Therkyn
Lancer

2nd gen iPod Touch

Postby Therkyn » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Officially, Valor HD only requires OS 4.1... Running 4.2.3 on the iPod Touch and it wont install. Valor SD wont install because it doesnt exist on the app store. I see the problem (though I had avoided upgrading so 2.1.2 is what I was trying to install on SD, 2.1.3 on HD).

Could you please confirm HD only requires 4.1 and not 5.x?

Thanks,
-t

BillBoskins
Lancer

Postby BillBoskins » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Valor SD, any news on when this will be fully functional again?

Regards,
BB.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:25 pm

BillBoskins wrote:Valor SD, any news on when this will be fully functional again?

Regards,
BB.

In the near future. I will let everybody know as soon as the SD version is available for download again.

Return to “Event Archive”