*Updated for 2.1.4* Temporary removal of new top/side bar

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Pkpsps
Lancer

Postby Pkpsps » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 am

Well done the old one is great.. Sad to say and sorry but the new top bar is completely unhelpful...

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:57 am

Biwin wrote:Thanks for the timely and in-depth response Pwn. Playmesh has handled this potentially game-breaking situation in an excellent manner. Good communication goes a very long way!

I'm still deleting your cities if handtalking doesn't work.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:08 am

Then you better practice in a mirror till you get it! Alternatively you could knit a sweater while on camera.

Benaus
Lancer

Postby Benaus » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:02 am

Biwin wrote:I have the exact same issue since the bar fix on my iPad2 same iOS.
Hi I didn't mind the other changes but this is pretty annoying going from messages to city means you can't press anything. Thanks

Also happens from rankings to city seems like an iPad 2 issue?

Juditha
Lancer

Postby Juditha » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 am

PLEASE READ:
first many thanks for quick fix, didn't thinking will be so quick, so compliment on this.
second: sidebar is a very good idea but need improvements , just highlight the city where you are for example but hey you are paid to find out what's good for us.
third: bigger improvement like multiple troops and scholars managing can wait a little orega cities.
but for now I am still in and tax again.
Juditha

gemini0019
Lancer

Postby gemini0019 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:42 am

Thank you for putting the top bar back to the way it was. This is something that needs no improvement in my view. It's easy to understand and very useful with the toggle arrows. Thanks again!

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 am

PwnLaw
The new top bar was nice except the colors were off.

The city side bar is also a good idea except, it should not start at your first city, it should start with the city you are currently at with a load more at the top and bottom.

The arrows to switch left an right to next cities HAS to stay.

Also can you make it so you can create more than one scholar at a time, like the scholarship slide.

One more idea for now that I have mentioned before but never read anything else about it. The Wheel of Fortune button does NOT need to be that big.
Switch the gold button and wheel of fortune button. Then no one can miss the gold.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:52 am

Edit: it's not like you can read the Wheel of Fortune words anyways. It's to small.

Bdenuto
Knight

Postby Bdenuto » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:39 am

When the sidebar reappears, the first thing that needs to be changed is that the current city needs to be highlighted in the list. After that, my desire would be to see the added ability to sort / filter the list. Some thoughts: sort by city points / population / North-South or East-West; filter by cities with empty build queue / cities that are being attacked / cities that have scholars / cities that can build scholars, etc. The settings need to remain from session to session (with the ability to reset) , and the sidebar would need to show that the display is being sorted / filtered.

I truly want to congratulate your team on rapidly reacting to the upgrade feedback from the forum. I was worried when I read that you would be discussing the problem in Wednesday's meeting (obviously you realized it was hotter than that).

Ardbeg
Lancer

Postby Ardbeg » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am

There is still bug in the game . Cant see coords or building levels

Return to “Event Archive”