Vanbarta
Lancer

Postby Vanbarta » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:49 am

Ok normally i complain i lot
But its time to give playmesh some credit

Thanks for listening to your players and the reaction on that

bananabandana

Postby bananabandana » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

Bdenuto wrote:When the sidebar reappears, the first thing that needs to be changed is that the current city needs to be highlighted in the list. After that, my desire would be to see the added ability to sort / filter the list. Some thoughts: sort by city points / population / North-South or East-West; filter by cities with empty build queue / cities that are being attacked / cities that have scholars / cities that can build scholars, etc. The settings need to remain from session to session (with the ability to reset) , and the sidebar would need to show that the display is being sorted / filtered.

I truly want to congratulate your team on rapidly reacting to the upgrade feedback from the forum. I was worried when I read that you would be discussing the problem in Wednesday's meeting (obviously you realized it was hotter than that).

Thanks for the props, there were a lot of team members who went out of their way to respond to the feedback on this update!

Highlighting your current city in the sidebar is a brilliant idea! I agree with PwnLaw (rarely) that a larger beta testing of players with more cities would give us this type of necessary feedback.

In regard to the filter option, we have been spinning out lots of filter ideas, which leads me to a very important question for all of you:

What are the ways you organize your cities? (this may become its own forum thread...forget it, doing it now.)

Ok, posted a new thread in the Ideas/Suggestions section. Check it out and give us your city organization scheme!

Bbloksma
Knight

Postby Bbloksma » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 pm

What I would like is to be able to tag cities where I WANT to upgrade something. Then later I want to cycle through those cities.
Remember, a list of cities where I CAN upgrade something is useless as I never upgrade everything to the max. As a matter of fact I often downgrade some objects once I no longer need them at that high level.

Ps. PwnLaw talks about a video or videos. Where can we find those?

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Bbloksma wrote:What I would like is to be able to tag cities where I WANT to upgrade something. Then later I want to cycle through those cities.
Remember, a list of cities where I CAN upgrade something is useless as I never upgrade everything to the max. As a matter of fact I often downgrade some objects once I no longer need them at that high level.

Ps. PwnLaw talks about a video or videos. Where can we find those?

You can check them out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ValorTM?feature=watch

We have just started created them. I'm supposed to film the next one later today, which will address the general state of Valor and where I'm planning on taking things over the next few months. We'll also do videos for tutorials and patch releases.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm

PwnLaw wrote:I'm supposed to film the next one later today.

Good luck! Can't wait to see you gesturing wildly all over the place like a crazy person.

Bbloksma
Knight

Postby Bbloksma » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Wrote before I want filter on cities I tagged for wanting to build something. Would also like to be able to tag cities where I need to change forge assigned levels. Of course that is only needed in worlds where we can assign the 10 points across the assorted troops. Would like that to be two different tag lists.
You might let us simply create 3 different tag lists and let us name them ourselfs for whatever we want.

Coyotex
Lancer

Postby Coyotex » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 pm

I like the old top bar BUT:

The Bread image is far better than the persons face image, in order to represent population.

Keep the old top-bar, only update the population image for aesthetic purposes

Samara2k
Lancer

Great Responsiveness

Postby Samara2k » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey guys

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick response and getting all us addicts back and playing again given I'd complained yesterday.

Malcolm Lay
Lancer

Postby Malcolm Lay » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:11 am

Congratulations techs! You totally ****ed it up this time. Dont you check your updates before you release them? I've been big fan of Valor for a year at least and never complain . Turn this last update off again until its fixed! Game is nearly unplayable now. No numbers anywhere,reports unreadable. Never been worse.

Juditha
Lancer

Postby Juditha » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 am

have one idea: abounding cities?
if you don't want a city so you can goes barb but just with one city?

Return to “Event Archive”