City Sidebar: Your Input

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
DS32
Lancer

Postby DS32 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:26 am

I personally organize them by the cities that have scholars and the cities that are in different regions, maybe the game can figure out if there are scholars in that city and then put those cities at the top and group them by region. that would be really helpful, but the sliding across is a very useful idea, i can get through my 50 cities a whole lot faster. keep it please and for people that dont like change have a fail safe and keep the toggles, i love change so keep it up thanks guys

DS32
Lancer

Postby DS32 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 am

Also pertaining to attacks, when you have more than a page full of cities there needs to be priority cites, so when you organize it, it puts the cities that are being attacked up at the top of the city nav pull out bar, so you don't have a fun easter egg hunt to find out which cities are being attacked.

DS32
Lancer

Postby DS32 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:36 am

hahaha, i like the swiping its much faster than pressing a button, PLUS a even smaller button where you could press somthing different. Keep the swipe, Destroy the arrows

DS32
Lancer

Postby DS32 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:40 am

bananabandana wrote:You all wants arrows? I'll give you arrows! From now on every arrow is going to redirect you to the wheel of fortune without any way to get out of the wheel of fortune, unless you make these gestures on your device: "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, START" (Good luck figuring out "B, A" and "START").

Don't worry, we have readdressed the issues that have risen from the removal of the arrows, taking into account the direct feedback from this forum in order to approach a solution that both advances the top bar but also keeps the necessary functionality of optimal city-to-city navigation.

hahaha, i like the swiping its much faster than pressing a button, PLUS a even smaller button where you could press somthing different. Keep the swipe, Destroy the arrows

Spiderturk
Lancer

why not both?

Postby Spiderturk » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm

i set my cities alphabeticaly much easier for my to control whats going on. i group in 5s or 10s then name them whatever 1 to 10 etc. The swipe is good and the fact you have the option to turn it off is good but i do prefer arrows, but why not have both not everyone would prefer swipe but others would, why not give them the option to do both?

Br0wncoat
Knight

Postby Br0wncoat » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I think ultimately what would be a good addition to the sidebar would be the ability to click all cities or select cities and do the same action in those cities. Once you accumulate 100 cities or more it becomes increasingly time consuming to go through all doing the same action. Buying scholarships for instance.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:57 am

To this days the city side bar does not remember all the cities. If you had to reload 1000+cities on the side bar everytime how would you feel? At least with the old portal page it would always remember all the pages and I could go from city to city very quickly. Now if I exit valor it takes me 3-5 minutes just to load the city side bar. :( and go from city 200-800 or whatever. At least make it so it always starts out with the city you are at in the middle with the ability to load more cities at the top and bottom. And give me my portal pages back!

Jodamann

Bring back the arrows and old nav

Postby Jodamann » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:58 pm

The new city nav menu is a huge downgrade. I used to be able to toggle it off. Now at is gone.

Very sad.

Kingjason666
Knight

Postby Kingjason666 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Filters and stuff don't matter once you get over a 1000 city's. What u need then is a way to mass do troop building and scholarships and find incomming attacks.

JudgeDredge
Knight

Postby JudgeDredge » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Have I missed a post somewhere..
I have fully upgraded my valour on my Iphone 4, but I want to use the older Top tab to scoll between my cities
can I have this option back like in the beta versions?
EXODUS

Return to “Event Archive”