State of Valor Video!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

State of Valor Video!

Postby Orlor » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Valorians!

Do you want a sneak peek on the mind set of our lead game designer?

Do you want to know what direction he is taking Valor in?

I then recommend you immediately watch our newest video.

[video=youtube;ibllJRnhBVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibllJRnhBVs[/video]

Speaking of videos if you have any feedback on any of them or think there is a certain topic that should be made into a video please let me know!

Bl1ndFury
Knight

Postby Bl1ndFury » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:26 am

Great Video PwnLaw! You looked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable on screen this time. I have to say, the hand talking made a big difference. Perhaps you should reward Biwin for suggesting it ;)

Also, I love hearing the word "Brutality" in Valor's Future, and is the beta testing info going to be posted here in the forums? I know several players that would love to beta test.

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:29 am

Yeah PwnLaw - much better this time.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Bl1ndFury wrote:Great Video PwnLaw! You looked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable on screen this time. I have to say, the hand talking made a big difference. Perhaps you should reward Biwin for suggesting it ;)

Also, I love hearing the word "Brutality" in Valor's Future, and is the beta testing info going to be posted here in the forums? I know several players that would love to beta test.

There will be some beta testing info posted on the forums. Watch for it in the next week or two.

Biwin
Knight

Postby Biwin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 pm

*ahem*

World 85, R14; Feel free to double my cities PwnLaw. :) Or I'll just take an invite to the beta!

That was 1000X better than your first video, amazing job! I can't believe how quickly you managed to incorporate hand gestures into your speech that look both natural and relaxed.

Your next public speaking quest - should you choose to accept it - is to begin speaking into the camera. You do this somewhat, but you always end up talking to the girl
(not that I can really blame you on that one, she's a cutie.)

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 am

Arggggg my eyes my eyes, you almost poked them out with all that crazy hand waving. 😜

Good video guys keep em coming.
Hand gestures are good (maybe b

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 am

Oth of you should use them? Or make them your normal gestures that you normally use, if they weren't that is)
And please excuse my accidental posting before finishing.
How about using some of the old worlds for beta testing? World two is all wrapped up now and the guys and girls in my guild would love to help I'm sure.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Must...resist...desire to delete cities.

I'll be honest, I've been known to speak the occasional word with a certain amount of currency. But something about videos makes me nervous. Glad you liked what we're laying down. Can't wait to drop some knowledge on you.

Oncecrazy
Knight

Postby Oncecrazy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Great video. I will also suggest beta testing in w2. We have won check End of the world our guild has won. Only 1 big guild remains so perfect world for beta testing. Ghost is right and you will get great feedback. I have 27 million worth of cities just sitting there. Keep up the great work love the game! 4 years almost!

TheGhost

Postby TheGhost » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm

So that's what keeps happening to all my cities

Return to “Event Archive”