World 100 War Diary -- burfordbunny and NickiSparkles

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Haha bunny my KSD is 10000! I fended off 278 attacks at once with only 1600 troops and wven though they were killed, I killed a ton of theirs. Mind if I inhabit your burrow after I kill you? I need a low place to hide. Or maybe I could ally with you and scare the poo out of STRYK1, Stryk2, and Stryk3. If anyone wants a guild to attack, then destroy them. They are truly heartless killers.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:58 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:Haha bunny my KSD is 10000! I fended off 278 attacks at once with only 1600 troops and wven though they were killed, I killed a ton of theirs. Mind if I inhabit your burrow after I kill you? I need a low place to hide. Or maybe I could ally with you and scare the poo out of STRYK1, Stryk2, and Stryk3. If anyone wants a guild to attack, then destroy them. They are truly heartless killers.

That is a very confusing offer. If you are using a freelance ambassador to conduct your diplomatic policy, the bunny suggests you fire that person immediately. Let's walk through the steps you take here: 1) Threaten the bunny with death. 2) Ask the murdered bunny's permission to live in her burrow after you have taken her life. 3) Propose an alliance with the bunny whom you now have decided not to kill against your powerful-sounding enemies, during which you may or may not (reading between the lines here) turn on the bunny and take her burrow anyway.

The bunny contemplates the possibilities explaining how such a progression might occur in a rational brain. She will never understand the minds of humans.

Anyhoo, the bunny accepts the compliment to her burrow as an ideal hideout. And seeing as it is such, she will endeavor to keep it for herself. Alive.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Well maybe, lore mistress, if you do want to survive, and you are as wise as they say, I propose an alliance if you help me. It'll have rewards for you too. Maybe some more cities. And I get the satisfaction of watching my greatest enemies BURN.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Then maybe I will let you keep your burrow. And stay alive. Your friends may perish but you will be a friend.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:33 pm

I only require 3 targets for you to take out: target 1: LordTimtation. Target 2: Kingjason666. Target 3: Astros.

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 pm

It should be easy for someone like you with 14000 points to wipe them off the map. Or maybe your powers are overestimated?

DjMcBrien
Knight

Postby DjMcBrien » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:48 am

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:It should be easy for someone like you with 14000 points to wipe them off the map. Or maybe your powers are overestimated?

The bunny does not fall into traps

TheHeartlessKiller
Guardian

Postby TheHeartlessKiller » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:25 pm

NOOOOOOOO!!! ;( The bunny is dead.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:03 pm

TheHeartlessKiller wrote:NOOOOOOOO!!! ;( The bunny is dead.

Indeed. The bunny will recount to you the story. In it there is a moral that you can tell all your young Valorians as they sit on your knee by the fireside. Tell them, so they will not feel the same defeat the bunny has known.

In the dead of night, the Lore Burrow rumbled with the thunder of enemy troops pounding at the gate. The alarm was raised. Citizens and soldiers roused from their beds and took their stand on the battlements. They would defend the burrow at all costs!

They fought through the night, tirelessly and heroically. Too heroically. For they considered the foe weak and the battle already won. They did not wake their fearless commander from where she was peacefully slumbering, dreaming of carrots.

The waves came faster. 500 zerks. 1000 zerks. Each one taking its toll. "Should we wake her?" asked the generals to one another. "No, this is a trifling matter. Let her rest. It will be morning soon."

The clear fingers of dawn spread their light over the horizon. Battered and crushed, but never about to back down, the troops waited for their leader to rise from her chambers. Waited for her to come and renew their hope with the appearance of the sun. Waiting for her to reinforce their dwindling numbers.

The bunny had a beautiful night's sleep. She awakened refreshed after a long week of lore-crafting. She picked up her ruler's device, excited to check on her city. For, you see, the bunny had just finished her academy the day before.

Bright-eyed and innocent, the bunny looked down on her lore burrow. She saw her warehouse was full! There were plenty of resources to buy her first scholarship! In the meantime, the "Refresh" icon in the top right corner spun ominously. The bunny was impatient. She was overly eager. She opened her academy and there was the button, shining like a fresh dew-covered carrot in the first light of morning. "Purchase Scholarship." The bunny pushed it.

At that very moment, a great cry of grief went up from every soldier in the city. They knew then that the bunny was lost. And with the sound of their voices, the "Refresh" icon finished its deceitful and treacherous twirling. The bunny looked at her bottom panel to see the malevolent red of crossed swords "x4." She looked at the top bar at the exclamation point glaring at her from her Report and Mail. The bunny felt her stomach sink.

Indeed, when she opened her reports, the friendly green status circles had given way to yellow. She learned after the fact the glorious battles her troops had been fighting. Her heart was moved with gratitude at their generous sacrifice. She saw that there were not many men left for her to thank.

In her mailbox there was a message from another lord, promising safety even now if the bunny would submit to his agenda. The bunny knew that this lord had nothing to do with the attacks that were about to wipe her from the face of the world. She doubted he could do anything to protect her. But even at this desperate hour the bunny refused to submit to the will of another! She told him what for.

And then she went to the top of the battlements, to be with her troops as the successive waves of attacks, then Scholars, slowly drew the hearts of her people away from their allegiance to her rule and under the sway of her enemies.

Before the sun reached its pinnacle, the bunny's city was gone, and her spirit was left to wander the world tree.

The bunny bids her friends farewell. They were good to her. They sent her comforting and amusing messages. They sent her carrots! They made World 100 a place to be remembered.

And she has this to say to her conquerors: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

destro31
Knight

Postby destro31 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 pm

that was very thoughtful and touching.

Return to “Event Archive”