World 100 War Journal - Pleasebegentle

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Spartacus
Lancer

World 100 War Journal - Pleasebegentle

Postby Spartacus » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Greetings denizens of the Valor(tm) universe.

I am strapped for time generally, but have decided to grace your uncouth eyes (and grime-saturated tastebuds) with my own account of the lowdown of World 100.

World 100 is generally populated by the underbelly of our society. Already, my city's surroundings are swarming with scoundrels and ruffians of the worst varieties.

Today, I began to fortify my city and acquire resources so as to fend off the plebeians that seek solace in undeserved charity. The more cunning among you have already attempted to deceive my innocent ears with messages wrought with platitudes and disingenuous outcries. Of course, I expertly diffused the requests while keeping my (extremely important) dignity intact.

Thus far, all barbarian attempts to lull me into a false sense of security have been thwarted. I do have to thank one special barbarian though, for noting that my city coordinates were improperly listed in the Bounty Spreadsheet.

With that, I wish all of you the best in your attempts to become civilized. I'm sure it must be difficult, but the reward is well worth the effort.

Until next time,
Pleasebegentle

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Take it easy on those guys. They seem not to have many friends.

Spartacus
Lancer

Postby Spartacus » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Poppie wrote:Take it easy on those guys. They seem not to have many friends.

Dear Poppie,

You seem like a sympathetic chap and I assure you, the sympathies are shared. In one of my messages, I even emphasized the importance of education in attaining the respect of others, and spurred him on to conduct his studies with great diligence.

I do believe that while most of the denizens of Valor(tm) are barbaric, that they are not friendless as well. That would be too great an injustice.

Best regards,
Pleasebegentle

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 pm

I regret my lack of style in gab. And also my post I suppose.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:10 pm

I don't understand why they won't be nicer to us, we've shown them nothing but love and courtesy.

Spartacus
Lancer

Postby Spartacus » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:13 pm

PwnLaw wrote:I don't understand why they won't be nicer to us, we've shown them nothing but love and courtesy.

Agreed. Barbarians need to learn their place. I received another threat just now in fact.

Spartacus
Lancer

Postby Spartacus » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

Received a message from a concerned denizen today.

PwnLaw

Postby PwnLaw » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:34 am

See? This is what I mean. It takes a true nobleman to understand the value of beaver conservation. While others needlessly toil away in service of nefarious goals, here you are building a monument to beaverdom.

burford_bunny

Postby burford_bunny » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 am

This Smurfete character is also threatening the bunny. Therein lies his innate hypocrisy. One moment he advocates the preservation of beavers in their natural habitat, and the next he revels in the idea of marinating rabbits in beer and leeks. He claims to be an enlightened nature lover, but in his heart, he is nothing more than a bloodthirsty philistine. The bunny is not pleased.

Spartacus
Lancer

Postby Spartacus » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 am

burford_bunny wrote:This Smurfete character is also threatening the bunny. Therein lies his innate hypocrisy. One moment he advocates the preservation of beavers in their natural habitat, and the next he revels in the idea of marinading rabbits in beer and leeks. He claims to be an enlightened nature lover, but in his heart, he is nothing more than a bloodthirsty philistine. The bunny is not pleased.

He threatened you? Oh dear, I really am questioning his intentions now.

Incidentally, while you're here, my beaver shelter can be outfitted to house bunnies as well.

Return to “Event Archive”