Android Version 1.3 has been released on Google Play!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Orlor

Android Version 1.3 has been released on Google Play!

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Valorians!

Android Valor has just released a new update on Google Play!

- City tabbing for multiple cities
- City caching across sessions
- Various bug and stability fixes

This version will be released on Amazon once it is approved by them, usually a week or so process.

You may have already noticed the update for the city tabbing, here is an explanation on how its different.

http://valorgame.com/android-how-to/

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:51 pm

Yeah, I got it this morning. It is nice to see an update for Android come. It just seems a little small. When will we get the availability to tab through the cities and be involved in lore quests? I am happy for the update, but the tab is at the top of my list, followed by joining the lore hunt.

Valniaz
Lancer

Postby Valniaz » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi, The update page says it's not compatible with my phone (Samsung Galaxy 1). Is this intended?

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Valniaz wrote:Hi, The update page says it's not compatible with my phone (Samsung Galaxy 1). Is this intended?

What os are you currently running on that device? Also have you been able to download the previous updates without issue?

Valniaz
Lancer

Postby Valniaz » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:21 pm

What os are you currently running on that device? Also have you been able to download the previous updates without issue?

Yes as far as I know, before today I was running the latest update...

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:45 am

Valniaz wrote:2.2
Yes as far as I know, before today I was running the latest update...

Is that the highest OS your device supports? This is being looked into but please try to update your os and see if that lets you download it.

Valniaz
Lancer

Postby Valniaz » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm

There is an OS update but for some annoying reason it wont let me install through Samsung Kies.

Ive looked at other ways to update but that risks losing my data or breaking my phone completely!

As long as I can continue to use version 1.1.3 for another month till I get my new phone i'm happy :)

Shame but glad to hear you're working on it.

Lemus
Lancer

Postby Lemus » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 pm

I opened a ticket 3 days ago regarding this issue and I have not received a follow up. I don't care much for the update. Isnt there a way u can give us a link to the old valor version so that us android players can go back to our gaming? I keep trying to download the new version and it keep saying there's not enough space in my device. There's 13.3gb available. My old valor was uninstalled. I reseted my phone to factory default and still no luck. Unfortunately I can not upgrade to the latest android OS. I am stuck on 2.2. Just make this easy for me and give me a link to download the old valor. Thanks

Blitzkrieg12
Lancer

Postby Blitzkrieg12 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Awesome update! It's amazing that I took so many things for granted on the IOS platform! Love the simulator!

davejjr
Knight

Postby davejjr » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:56 am

The start over feature says it has been diabled, whats with that?

Return to “Event Archive”