Android Version 1.3 has been released on Google Play!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
RockCrusher
Lancer

Postby RockCrusher » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:33 pm

You shoud make sure it works in android emulation on the BB Playbook....or better yet, write a native BB 10 app.

Ripolus
Lancer

Postby Ripolus » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 am

Orlor wrote:Is that the highest OS your device supports? This is being looked into but please try to update your os and see if that lets you download it.

Same problem here, i wasn't able to download the latest update. There was always a "not enough memory" error, when there's tons of free memory. Android 2.2.
Previous Updates caused no problems.

I can still play with my version, i just don't have the battle simulator, when everyone else in my guild has it...

I have a Samsung galaxy tab (GT-P1000), there seems to be an update for 2.3 (that's the latest suppported version) but since there's no way to download my older valor-version again, I'm afraid that i could not play at all after the firmware update. So i don't do it ;)

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:43 pm

When is the next update?

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:35 pm

We really need an update here!!!!!! Hello!!!! When is the next update?????

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 pm

AceDragon wrote:We really need an update here!!!!!! Hello!!!! When is the next update?????

Android updates are being worked on. An exact date won't be given until shortly before its release as there are a number of factors that could have that date pushed back.

Xanion
Lancer

Postby Xanion » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:54 am

Saw that there was a new update today (1.1.7) installed it as I hoped you fixed the missing walls in the city.
Can you please fix that for next version? The walls are not shown in the graphical city!!!

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Xanion wrote:Saw that there was a new update today (1.1.7) installed it as I hoped you fixed the missing walls in the city.
Can you please fix that for next version? The walls are not shown in the graphical city!!!

There are much bigger bug fixes and improvements that are more important then a graphical wall, IMHO.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah I see the update. Big deal. Lets fix some basic stuff like when you click on a players name, it shows guild as none for everyone even though they r in a guild.
Fix the bb codes. They don't always work correctly.
Also when I am going threw my diplomacy lets say I have 5 different allies. Each one I click on shows the exact same guild an does not show the correct guild.
Like say the first one will bring me to a guild called friends only with a tag lp1. I click on the next one with a different tag. It will just show me the same guild as before. Same way for when I click on all my allies. It's always the same guild.
Fix the basic stuff ASAP.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:50 pm

AceDragon wrote:Fix the bb codes. They don't always work correctly.

I noticed when putting in the coords, my GS3 automatically puts in a space after I put the comma. After I type in the coords, I have to go back and delete the space the GS3 put in. This is something that is done automatically by the native swipe keyboard.
I can't say that is what is going on with you, but you might want to check and see if that is the reason.

LuffyDragon
Lancer

Postby LuffyDragon » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 pm

No I mean when I click on the actual blue letters. I have a gs3 aswell I noticed the space right away Another issue I am having is I am not getting my quest rewards for buildings at level 20 and higher

Return to “Event Archive”