Android Version 1.3 has been released on Google Play!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Yeah no. I have a gs3 as well and noticed the space right away. What I mean is after I touch the blue color writing say for a player. It usually takes it to my own player information not the player it's for. And if I click on blue lettering for a tag it usually takes it to my own guild info not for the guild it's for. So far the location one is working fine.
And when I am talking about the allies it's when you go to diplomacy and then click on a tag to see the guild. It's always the first guild that I made an ally with. Say I click on a tag for heroes that 3rd on my allies list. It will always show me the first guild I put in for allies.

Another issue I am having is. I am not getting my quest rewards for levels 20 and up. And also I could have sworn there was quest rewards for the warehouse. I am not showing that in the quest list and no it's not maxed out.

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 am

And another thing. Need to give us the ability to change our guild names and guild Tag

AceDragon
Guardian

Postby AceDragon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 am

And edit our guild profile

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:49 pm

AceDragon wrote:Yeah no. I have a gs3 as well and noticed the space right away. What I mean is after I touch the blue color writing say for a player. It usually takes it to my own player information not the player it's for. And if I click on blue lettering for a tag it usually takes it to my own guild info not for the guild it's for. So far the location one is working fine.

Oh, yeah, that is happening to me too. Definite bug there.

Return to “Event Archive”