Reaching out to all Android players

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:35 am

What i do is carry a notebook around with all the cities of one type gathered on individual pages. I do a simple yes/no system when checking my cities marking which cities need further work.Not sure what kind of app you would like and whether its linked to valor or not, but in my opinion, the easiest tool to use for basic city management is pen and paper. It would be nice to have a system that does that for you implemented into the game, but the Apple version is still figuring that out. At least by the time we android guys get it, everything should be hammered out already.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 pm

MacGuiness wrote:Hi Luominosity

I am a Valor player since months ago (i forgot, but enough, lol) I don´t know if this is the correct, so i play in ipod touch (last generation) and the game continuosly stwich down at any instruction. This occurr since a was under more than 150 attack (still live like you can see, lol). Ok, the question is i can change to install valor in a sony-ericsson X-peria with android, and how can i do it with the same current account!!

Is very difficult for me to play, rebuild troops, upgrade builds, and so one. At the moment i am not under attack, but i am a little afraid if the attacks incoming and valor doesn´t work well. Ahhhh, isn´t a internet conection problem.

Thanks for all

Please contact support at quarkgames.zendesk.com and they will be able to assist you with that.

terry1234
Lancer

Postby terry1234 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

my game won't load iny more just says trying to connect even when I have internet just keeps saying it

Barthmeister
Lancer

Postby Barthmeister » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Just please do NOT ever do what they did with Trial by Sword in the iOS. Legacy worlds rock. You go to TBS and its the end for me...
Newtonian

Louvre15
Lancer

Postby Louvre15 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm also having a problem getting in, it says Check Internet connection. I've deleted the game and reinstalled it but I keep getting the same message

Return to “Event Archive”