Valor iOS Beta Test Form!

Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Neo
Lancer

Postby Neo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey orlor I have already regestered but I can't get accessed to the beta tester I have regestered with the in game name as akash1992 please I so desperately want it

trickey1
Lancer

Postby trickey1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:58 am

I have the same problem, I have check through itunes, which states I have the latest version and applied an update that appeared in the game yesterday but am still not able to get the Beta mode, can anyone help?

sleepsalot
Lancer

Postby sleepsalot » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:04 am

I'm able to get to the beta, but can't access the beta thread in the forums. It's asking for a password but I am already logged in, with cookies on.

Hofer
Lancer

Postby Hofer » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 am

PLEASE PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY!!! This update is unbelievably slow. I can't switch city's without a hour to dedicate to it. If you view the map it freezes for 1-3mins then crashes 80% of the time! It also crashes while trying to attack. On the off chance you ACTUALLY do get the map to load nothing showes up right no allies my city's being red and blue. Guy unless the server can handle these updates please look at valor from a mechanics perspective. If your car runs fine and has nothing wrong with it why fix it? Same with a great game like this we all loved the old way! Why try and fix what is not broken

fcbarros
Lancer

Postby fcbarros » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:53 pm

I got the Beta! But I didn't get the password so I'll post here.

About the Beta, it has been the best update so far. Between cities it seems to update slightly faster. The new slide option is brilliant!
Recruiting has an option to go back to how it was, which is a lot better...
I took half the time to go through all of the cities. All it needs now is an option to automatically buy scholarships when you max resources, so you don't have to waste time on it!

In conclusion, congrats to all of you in Playmesh!

Thatguy582
Lancer

Postby Thatguy582 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I can't get into the beta forums either so here's my review.
1. I like the way you guys made the barbarians have outside influence and can see who else has influenced them
2. The city bar is also nice. Instead of clicking to every page your cites can be laid out all at once
3. And the final thing I liked about it was how you guys redesigned the portal area, especially the way you can see your progress throughout the game on the chart

Now these are the things I didn't like
1. The things your adding to the game are making it crash and take forever for it to load
2. When I get a report I don't know about it until I go to the city that attacked or got attacked

But your guys progress with this game is awsome and keep up the great work

UrdnotWrex117
Lancer

Postby UrdnotWrex117 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 am

Yea I can't get into the forums either. It asks for a password I never received. Was there something I forgot to do in order to get the password? Oh and so far I'm lovin this new system. Can't wait to see how it continues

UrdnotWrex117
Lancer

Postby UrdnotWrex117 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 am

Thinks I like.
1. The growth and stats system is pretty cool and easy to use.
2. Being able to take barbarian city's with just troops instead of wasting a nerd that could have been used on an actual player.
3. Going though city's seems much faster and smoother and load time seems to have died down for me.
4. Barns are more difficult to tackle adding more challenge to the game. I love a good challenge.

UrdnotWrex117
Lancer

Postby UrdnotWrex117 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 am

Things I would like to see.
1. The ability to decommission troops would be great. Say I build 500 rams but then decide I need 1000 guards. Can't do that.
2. A menu where you can see where all of your nerds are at at same time. Rather then scrolling forever through you academy's trying to find them.
3. The ability to zoom in and out of the world map even just a little but would be very useful trying to find that city you want or planning guild ops by seeing your enemies strength just a but easier.

Krayakin
Lancer

Postby Krayakin » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:33 pm

What the, allies and enemies are not showing up still can you please this bs out

Return to “Event Archive”