No TBS Orlor. We want big active worlds

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:31 pm

I would also be fn

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:33 pm

I would also would rather not have TBS. Keep TBS on ios, put legacy on Android. Watch your ios playerbase drop dramatically and your android playerbase skyrocket. Lol. Seriously tho, no TBS. Nobody wants it.

Orlor

Postby Orlor » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Android players will be joining iOS worlds soon.

We do know players enjoy the legacy worlds also so we are working on some "things" for that. More info on this will be released when possible.

LordHolland88
Lancer

Postby LordHolland88 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 pm

This is good news im waiting to be able to play with my ios friends again they are jumping to a new world in a week or two so if you can get it working by then would be awesome

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Orlor wrote:Android players will be joining iOS worlds soon.

We do know players enjoy the legacy worlds also so we are working on some "things" for that. More info on this will be released when possible.

There seems to be a high demand for the old worlds, and am confident that Quark will be bringing those back. I am excited to get TBS and be joining iOs once again. There seems to be a lot of options out there in TBS, and if the old worlds get added eventually, then hopefully more will be pleased.
What I like about TBS is worlds actually ending. That just isn't possible with Legacy/Vanilla worlds. WELL... it IS possible, but I personally get bored in a world after about a year of playing.

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Bull, you said that during beta testing. Im retiring as soon as you revamp Andriod to TBS

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:30 am

TBS is the only thing happening on ios, correct me if I am wrong. They have been saying that they have "things" planned, yet I do not believe it. TBS is a gold trap in itself, not to mention speed worlds. There are about the same percentage of actives on 1k-5k TBS worlds then there are on Legacy. So the wars on TBS are smaller. The subtleties of war, that are not exclusively necessary, are lost in the coiner's race to a first scholar. That is why I plead for Quark not to take out the Legacy format.

Poppie
Guardian

Postby Poppie » Sat May 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Nothing Orlor? I would be ashamed of myself also. You know you sold us out. Just to fatten someone else's pocket

LordFirefall

Postby LordFirefall » Sat May 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Poppie wrote:Nothing Orlor? I would be ashamed of myself also. You know you sold us out. Just to fatten someone else's pocket

That's a little bit harsh about a guy that probably has no authority to make strategic decisions about the game. Not to mention a bit dramatic. Quark is a business. The goal of any business is to make money. However, Greenthorne, the new senior community manager, mentioned in another thread that an announcement about legacy worlds coming back would be made soon.
W95 Praetorian Guard Guild Leader
Kakao: LordFirefall or Firefall

Return to “Event Archive”