Previous announcements and other threads rest here
Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:38 am

Will this thread ever be updated????

Gorlash
Lancer

Postby Gorlash » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 am

Hey guys...ive just recently changed from iOS platform to android and feel like im playing with iOS's younger brother lol.....I know you guts work hard to give us the best! Your team is great and ive been playing since the first World. ....please tell me your planning to bring the android map up to iOS standard? ....thx guys keep up the goid work. .... ..loyal valorian

Lionphil
Lancer

Postby Lionphil » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Quark you promised us bi-weekly updates but it looks like we are not even getting bi-monthly updates. it is extremely frustrating to have changed from ios to android and have to deal with all those issues. i have talked to other android players and here are the top 3 things us players want to see changed:

1. The MAP!! it is very annoying that you cant seem in and out. also, on ios it seems to save the old stats while on android every time you go back to the map it starts blank and has to reloaf everything. and lastly please change the graphics so they are the same as on ios. the map is definitely the biggest issue would be great to
see that resolved in the next update.

2. The Graphics. this is easy to explain. simply make the graphics the same as on ios, that would really enhance the playing experience.

3. The last big thing is that android players want to get the medal/titles system. while you guys recently made new titles for ios we androiders are still waiting to get our first titles!!! being able to see a players titles lets u know how experiencef he is and that really helps while recruiting in a recently opened world.

Lionphil
Lancer

Postby Lionphil » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:20 pm

issue number 3 gets me to another point! it really shouldnt be much work to make
it possible for android players to send requests to join guild and for android crowns and generals to see requests from players.

if any administrators read this please respond and let us know which areas you are working on. and pleeeaaaase let us know when the next update will be.

Aethlstan
Guardian

Postby Aethlstan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 am

Id heavily disageee with your top 3. We dont want looks. We want functionality. The map works. Sort of. It can be slow, but it works. There are a ton of other issues that have been here since Day 1 android release, like the forum controls for guild officers, guild tags, uneditable guild profile, disappearing hiding place, fix the current map glitch, fix the portal screen glitches, etc etc etc.

Now, it would be nice to get full iOS features on android, because doing that would inherently solve all the current issues. But...seeing that its been 6 months since any noticable update was rolled out, I doubt Quark cares enough to do something rational like that.

Greyhigh
Guardian

Postby Greyhigh » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Aethlstan wrote:Id heavily disageee with your top 3. We dont want looks. We want functionality. The map works. Sort of. It can be slow, but it works. There are a ton of other issues that have been here since Day 1 android release, like the forum controls for guild officers, guild tags, uneditable guild profile, disappearing hiding place, fix the current map glitch, fix the portal screen glitches, etc etc etc.

Now, it would be nice to get full iOS features on android, because doing that would inherently solve all the current issues. But...seeing that its been 6 months since any noticable update was rolled out, I doubt Quark cares enough to do something rational like that.

The hiding place is an issue on iOs as well. What portal screen glitches are you referring to? I haven't seen anything wrong with the portal screen, let alone multiple issues.

Return to “Event Archive”